Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Mmmm that coming soon sounds like very soon
    Yes, this week please! These updates always seem to come when I'm traveling for work, which will be happening next week.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Number one on my wish list since the beginning. Still very powerful for Arena and must a a breeze to farm LoL with it.

I once had a nightmare where I sold him when I first started playing because I didn't know what I was doing.

Cheers
    gmac
    I know how you feel man, Cyborg Eddie is my most sought after character and the only Eddie other than Vampire Hunter that I haven't gotten yet. I got the drop of 50 Gunner/Assassin souls from a tier VI sacrifice during anniversary week and dropped them all in the pit at once. The weird thing is a few weeks later I dropped another stack and pulled another one. The biggest reason I sharded him was for Lord of Light but finally started using him in arena when the Vampire Hunter trend started. I have found that I have had better luck with those Gunner/Assassin souls waiting until I have 30+ and dropping them all at once. I get 5 stars a lot this way but most of the time they are Rainmaker or Assassin Child, I have pulled 5 or 6 of each of those, hope you get a Prisoner soon
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Yes, this week please! These updates always seem to come when I'm traveling for work, which will be happening next week.
    I would bet on this Wednesday!

OS
    Android
    First off, congrats to Caliza for your first ever Eternal win (I think?)

As for me it looks like I had a good week. Got to spot 21, which is a new record for me.

That said, PVP is beginning to feel like a chore for me, especially because I only really have 2-3 times to play it (before work, right after work, and evening). So once I have my next Eternal, Clairvoyant or not, I think I'll restrict my playtime to just being able to get all my Iron Coins back from weekly Story purchases. Approaching 5K Iron Coins at the moment, which feels like a decent stockpile.
    That and I do feel like I'm still a bit behind in some crucial PVP Talismans like Shell/Immunity/Strike. Of course I could farm BNW... but I don't have the time these days inbetween Troopers and PVP. And I'd like to do something else with my day. Maybe once I cut down on PVP I could do some good BNW farming.

As for the mini-discussion on the Prisoner, I don't have him but he can still be useful on defense. There are only a few ways to go around a Prisoner Passive blocking, and one of them involves farming BNW, while the others require a few specific characters. So in the long term I see Prisoner going similar to CG. Those with counters will do fine, but those without (like me for the longest time) are left flailing in the dust. Of course that does not take away from his definite niche on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    right now I am staring at my 3rd freeze just today vs Kardas, Reviver + Wrath = likely freeze (if reviver does his thing), I didn't had a freeze Sunday so that's good, in all fairness it was my fault for not killing the VHE first as I was testing, but c'mon, this shouldn't be happening at all, I really hope the next patch will fix this.
    Wow, erm... I didn't even think about that possibility occurring with my defense! I can tell you now that so far that bug has helped me very little this week!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    You guys may have been suffering from a bug we identified that had to do with Revival and characters suffering from the Frozen status effect; a fix for that combat hang should be coming in the next update (coming soon!).
    This is good news indeed, I do hope for this week to happen, altough 'coming soon' might be next week, but it's more important that the 'revival' issue was found and fixed (hopefully)..
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Gratz caliza for the Eternal and to all the rest on the top rankings. Nice to see new people taking Eternal.

I once more finished somewhere in top50, i did not have much time to play the past week and like many others i can't play for many hours on Saturday so reaching a top rank is almost impossible for me with the current arena system. As stated by Sparton they won't change that, at least for now, so maybe one day..
    Right when i decided i had enough with that game freeze after revival and i was about to "cheat" by moving my immortallity talis to wrath it is getting fixed. Finally some good news, i hope that the update will come really soon!

I would like to honor stef for his viking defence that reminded me how nice this game can be when people are creative and they do not stick to purple hentai beast, vhe, wrath, wur and ssd. He woke me up with 2 looses after about 100 battles that i was doing the same moves over and over again.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.