OS
    Android

Out of service indefinitely

Comrades, troopers pitifully i have some issues with my cellphone i hope to get fix soon, but now are 2 days i've been off, that's unfair so I ask you to remove me from your list if I'm on it.

I hoped to be just a small problem without much inconvenience but now I'm not sure how long will take
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    hey man,

do you have an average PC? then you can try emulator software like

https://leapdroid.de.softonic.com/

or

https://www.andyroid.net/

these emulators work wonders for me i would have stopped long ago without them.
    Last edited by slauki; 09-19-2017 at 01:37 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    yeah, even a laptop with onboard graphics and 4gb of ram can run LotB.
    i used http://www.memuplay.com to play on windows
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I've been using Bluestacks for a couple weeks now ever since my phone quit on me. Are the other emulators any kind of better? My laptop is pretty low end. It's got 6 GB of RAM, 64-bit OS and an Intel Core i5 CPU. I run the graphics on usually around 240p in order to get a decent framerate but if I'm in PvP or Brave New World, doesn't matter what Resolution I have, framerate gets terrible. Not to mention my laptop heats up something fierce when I'm playing for too long, but that's actually probably my fault on account of 2 things. 1. This computer has had the same battery for about 6 or 7 years, so it's so weak that it needs to be on charger at all times to work. And 2. It hasn't been cleaned in a long time either so it's probably terribly dusty inside.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    slauki, satani, Amarthir THANKS guys i don't even had idea this could be possible, i tried with Andy app, everything seems to be good until now

i think i'm back now
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I've been using Bluestacks for a couple weeks now ever since my phone quit on me. Are the other emulators any kind of better? My laptop is pretty low end. It's got 6 GB of RAM, 64-bit OS and an Intel Core i5 CPU. I run the graphics on usually around 240p in order to get a decent framerate but if I'm in PvP or Brave New World, doesn't matter what Resolution I have, framerate gets terrible. Not to mention my laptop heats up something fierce when I'm playing for too long, but that's actually probably my fault on account of 2 things. 1. This computer has had the same battery for about 6 or 7 years, so it's so weak that it needs to be on charger at all times to work. And 2. It hasn't been cleaned in a long time either so it's probably terribly dusty inside.
    i tried most of them aside memu and leapdroid is the lightest for me. uses very little resources ram and cpu wise. give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by PaquitoChep View Post
    slauki, satani, Amarthir THANKS guys i don't even had idea this could be possible, i tried with Andy app, everything seems to be good until now

i think i'm back now
    nice to hear man \m/

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Slauki,

I've got Leapdroid installed now, and can understand about the mouse-actions for standard play, but having a bit of an issue with the Power attacks. Fast clicking on mouse seems to have no effect if it's one of the Tap Rapidly attacks. Any tips on how to use the emulators to play? I'm normally using my tablet but I'm thinking about for when it's on charge/not possible to use.

Cheers

CanadianGoldenEagle
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764