Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Troubles with the server? I'm getting HttpClientError (PVTE1) and HttpServerServiceUnavailable at the moment, it just won't login
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    can confirm the weird camera bug. vhe did his fury i had thorns on and the camera perspective changed and caused a button missing happend vs mjmxii. looks like a widescreen picture...
    man this is frustrating....

Name:  2017-09-22 11_25_31-camera hang.jpg.png ‎- Fotos.png
Views: 255
Size:  822.7 KB
    Last edited by slauki; 09-22-2017 at 09:26 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    can confirm the weird camera bug. vhe did his fury i had thorns on and the camera perspective changed and caused a button missing happend vs mjmxii. looks like a widescreen picture...
    man this is frustrating....

Name:  2017-09-22 11_25_31-camera hang.jpg.png ‎- Fotos.png
Views: 255
Size:  822.7 KB
    I had 3 of these.... 2 on VHE And one on Cyborg
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS

Fix the thorn talis please

Just watched my entire team with almost full health explode when my Wrath used his fury. Game over. Total BS, and people are exploiting this.
    PVP unplayable with this, fix or pull these talis asap please

OS
    iOS
    So, it IS the thorn shields that causing the freeze? I’m not reading back 17 pages to see, but I had a freeze in PVE with my Navigator, so I’m assuming that’s it? If so, I’ll take those off him in the arena, as that’s not cool. I don’t want wins for a bug.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    I haven't gotten around to maxing a thorn set yet. I've only had the one freeze this week using VHEs fury. I was wondering why people are having so many problems. I thought maybe it was an android thing but the thorns make sense if everyone's using them. I'm not, and things haven't been that bad for me. I hope I don't jinx myself by saying this, but I've had no issues at all in pve.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    So, it IS the thorn shields that causing the freeze? I’m not reading back 17 pages to see, but I had a freeze in PVE with my Navigator, so I’m assuming that’s it? If so, I’ll take those off him in the arena, as that’s not cool. I don’t want wins for a bug.
    They did not cause a freeze for me, but they did reflect enough damage to kill my entire team with almost full health. That cannot be right. That would mean they reflect more damage than the hit they take.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    They did not cause a freeze for me, but they did reflect enough damage to kill my entire team with almost full health. That cannot be right. That would mean they reflect more damage than the hit they take.
    Ah. I use him on offense as well, I’ve not noticed that I have an unfair advantage, my win rates are about the same as always. That said, he’s pretty easy to kill, and if I can’t revive him, it’s a moot point anyway. I’ll do a couple of battles and see if the thorn does anything major. I just like them because I can permadeath people with them.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Well, I have removed my toon with Thorn talismans from PVP to avoid problems to anyone.

OS
    iOS

Thorns

Alright, I did some battles. Thorns are a definite advantage over VHE with immortality, Wrath with counterstrikes, cuz that makes him weaker and he’s already easily killed. Prisoner with counters, because same thing. He’s a glass cannon with those. AND, they are a huge advantage when combined with void shield.

So, I guess the moral of the story is, we shouldn’t be able to have anything that we grinded for that helps us win. I’ve waited almost a year for a full set of these, and now I’m not allowed to use them because they help? My win rate is down to 87%, and my defense hold is only 15%. I switch between Navigator and GRE, but have Navigator with thorns on my defense. With a win rate of 15% on defense, I’m not seeing a huge advantage here.

If they were what was causing the freeze, I can see the ire, but, idk. Nerf them. Nerf the immortalities and the vanish, nerf remove beneficial effects, titan shields are unfair, just take away Talisman and effects so it’s fair and equal across the board.

Also, EZz, I’m not at all being bitchy to you. I get your frustration. I’m just not seeing that they are OP. That said, I’m wrong, a lot.
    Cheers
    Eskiggalu
    Eskiggalu-8063