Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Alright, I did some battles. Thorns are a definite advantage over VHE with immortality, Wrath with counterstrikes, cuz that makes him weaker and he’s already easily killed. Prisoner with counters, because same thing. He’s a glass cannon with those. AND, they are a huge advantage when combined with void shield.

So, I guess the moral of the story is, we shouldn’t be able to have anything that we grinded for that helps us win. I’ve waited almost a year for a full set of these, and now I’m not allowed to use them because they help? My win rate is down to 87%, and my defense hold is only 15%. I switch between Navigator and GRE, but have Navigator with thorns on my defense. With a win rate of 15% on defense, I’m not seeing a huge advantage here.

If they were what was causing the freeze, I can see the ire, but, idk. Nerf them. Nerf the immortalities and the vanish, nerf remove beneficial effects, titan shields are unfair, just take away Talisman and effects so it’s fair and equal across the board.

Also, EZz, I’m not at all being bitchy to you. I get your frustration. I’m just not seeing that they are OP. That said, I’m wrong, a lot.
    Cheers
    Eskiggalu
    Very well said, we can't grind for months and have things nerfed... what needs to happen is that bug needs to be fixed and Thorns won't be such a problem anymore ;-)

My current rates are 87% offense and 26% defence btw. I have lost about 600 points and 18 fights due to bugs in less than 24 hours...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Very well said, we can't grind for months and have things nerfed... what needs to happen is that bug needs to be fixed and Thorns won't be such a problem anymore ;-)

My current rates are 87% offense and 26% defence btw. I have lost about 600 points and 18 fights due to bugs in less than 24 hours...
    I’ve lost only two battles because of freezes. But looking at my screenshots, and the others. Seems an issue with VHE for the most part, like when the prisoner was causing that weird glitch?

And, when the battle runs smooth, the only real advantage to them is the permadeath imo. They only hit back in the hundreds with damage. That goes up a bit with void or cyclone combo. But aren’t toon combos our goal?

That sucks how many glitches you’ve had. Makes the stats moot.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    I decided to try them out to see if I could cause any freezes while testing my defense. They're powerful, I only brought them up to lv30 but I don't think that matters for the reflect. I put them on my samurai and used him on offense. If my defensive wrath used his power move, it crippled the other team, or killed them if they were low on hp. I didn't get any freezes though.

Are they too powerful? I don't know, I don't vote for nerfs or new taxes.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post

Hey no worries guys I don't take it personally, I am just surprised by the thorns that is all. I have 2 sets one of which has been siting in my inventory for over a year. So if this is how they work I am sure I can find a way to build them into my team. But a shield that reflects that much damage is kind of crazy. Didn't voids reflect much more damage way back too and they adjusted them?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I decided to try them out to see if I could cause any freezes while testing my defense. They're powerful, I only brought them up to lv30 but I don't think that matters for the reflect. I put them on my samurai and used him on offense. If my defensive wrath used his power move, it crippled the other team, or killed them if they were low on hp. I didn't get any freezes though.

Are they too powerful? I don't know, I don't vote for nerfs or new taxes.
    So, I did some defense tests. I used my GRE against my Navigator with thorn. The defense won once of 8, but that was because of the void shield from my wrath, not the thorn. That said, the last battle it did do that bonkers number thing where it just goes on and on, but didn’t freeze, so I don’t know.

Take them off my toon or no? Idk. They are super helpful against the immortality that everyone has on VHE.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Hey no worries guys I don't take it personally, I am just surprised by the thorns that is all. I have 2 sets one of which has been siting in my inventory for over a year. So if this is how they work I am sure I can find a way to build them into my team. But a shield that reflects that much damage is kind of crazy. Didn't voids reflect much more damage way back too and they adjusted them?
    Honestly, if I had to pick a pain in the ass talisman, it be void shield. But, like them all, they are manageable. When I lose because of voids, it’s because I was dumb and put up endure when I had to hit again.

Cheers man.
    Eskiggalu
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    cool a new one:

the fight started and buttons were missing

Name:  2017-09-22 19_21_05-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 232
Size:  1.52 MB

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I wanted to see if anyone who took advantage of the legendary soul glitch had their accounts affected today. My gold and iron coins went back up and I am missing some toons and skill shards. I just want to make sure there will be no more changes to my account before I go investing in any characters. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I wanted to see if anyone who took advantage of the legendary soul glitch had their accounts affected today. My gold and iron coins went back up and I am missing some toons and skill shards. I just want to make sure there will be no more changes to my account before I go investing in any characters. Thanks.
    Hello everyone. We have just completed adjusting the accounts who were able to take advantage of the Legendary Soul repeat purchase issue that occurred briefly on Tuesday in fairness to all players. Thank you to everyone who helped bring this issue to our attention. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this issue, please send a message to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    can’t get the desktop version to work
    theres a desktop version?