Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    When exactly is the crash occurring for you?
    the crash in Brave New World happens every time at the Dragon King as soon as his shield gets down enough for his face to open. then all playability stops. the game is still moving, so it hasn't crashed, but the Dragon King is not attacking and my buttons to attack him are gone.

the crash in Lord of Light happens when i am attacked by the other team (not every attack, but usually in the first battle), the damage indication number that fly out of the characters fly out on a infinite repeat. if it doesn't crash the game, it repeating damage numbers will continue through the following battles

OS
    Android
    I have found turning auto play on and off fixes some of the staring contests on bnw, Its like one of the toons gets stuck and by turning on auto forces them to attack and then can turn auto off and everything is back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit View Post
    i dont know what a toon is. i mean gunner evo runes. they are yellow and shaped like guitar picks. they are supposed to drop in Garden of Life but i haven't seen any in a long time.
    A toon is a character. Gmac wasn't sure if you talk about shards or runes.

2* evo runes drop in the Underworld on madness difficulty (or in GoL, but Underworld is easier to farm). only the 3* are now exclusive to BNW.

You can check the locations if you go to a world and click on the "rewards" button in the top right corner. or when you click on a yellow talisman and then evolve...you can tap on the specific rune you are looking for and you will see a pop up window. In the case of yellow evo rune it sais:

Drops from:
    -Underworld (Hard/Madness)
    -Evo material cache/hoard skull quest
    -garden of life (all floors

OS
    Android
    Got the game hanging 2 times in game of death madness. Both times the first wave was finished by burns applied by beelzebub. In the second wave all buttons dissapeared and i had to quit the battle.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    iOS
    I am definitely seeing more crashes across all levels and for apparently random reasons as I have had a different team in each and faced different teams - had more PVT, MAC and screen freezes (also buttons missing freezes) this week than I ever had. Something must have changed for the worse somewhere as I never usually have more than a few a week when farming, doing PVP and LOL. Not really doing much in BNW due to constant issues there over last few weeks - not got the time to waste having freezes on a ten minute game.

Hopefully they pick up what is going on and get it sorted.

Still playing away but thought I would chime in like the rest of you.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I am definitely seeing more crashes across all levels and for apparently random reasons as I have had a different team in each and faced different teams - had more PVT, MAC and screen freezes (also buttons missing freezes) this week than I ever had. Something must have changed for the worse somewhere as I never usually have more than a few a week when farming, doing PVP and LOL. Not really doing much in BNW due to constant issues there over last few weeks - not got the time to waste having freezes on a ten minute game.

Hopefully they pick up what is going on and get it sorted.

Still playing away but thought I would chime in like the rest of you.

Seeing the same trend.

OS
    Android
    at least the droprate for the new characters is better compared to the valkyre event.
    So far i got all 3 hellraisers, both choppers and the 3* trickster. Only missing the assassin trickster. Sadly, he seems to be the best of the seven.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Attachment 3707
    My VHE attacked with his Fury move, camera pointed up in the sky and now this is all I see
    I had this happen in pvp against my trooper R1ck this morning. I was hoping I was immune to that bug, but I guess not.

Edit:
    My team was VHE, wrath, GCR and the nomad. I don't want to post R1cks team without his knowing, but if it'll help (to the devs) PM me.
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 09-21-2017 at 11:53 AM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Had the same issue with camera on VHE attack, lost 3 fights, pathetic ...
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I had this happen in pvp against my trooper R1ck this morning. I was hoping I was immune to that bug, but I guess not.

Edit:
    My team was VHE, wrath, GCR and the nomad. I don't want to post R1cks team without his knowing, but if it'll help (to the devs) PM me.
    No problem MrFreeze, I think everyone knows my defense and attack team anyway 😁
    But my team doesn't have VHE and as stated before by other players, the problem is VHE's fury, that's happened even in PVE for other players.

About the problem Slauki had, I think it is because both teams had Thorn shield enabled, something a can't replicate because I don't use Thorn talismans anymore on my attack team.