Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Ancient Tongue, Madness difficulty, the Pharaoh Dog King's passive Alchemy says "Clears A random debuff from an ally and heals all allies based on their HP every round"
    Finally down to two, and then one PDK, they cleared all debuffs (4+) every turn, not a single debuff.
    Didn't try any other difficulties.

This is either broken or the description is incorrect. "A" is singular, not plural.

OS
    Android
    A few more:

On Evo material Horde SQ, my corrupt harpy killed artillery dog and dog of war took no damage. Using GRE, Corrupt Harpy and troopers Gunner bomber boy, so passive of dog of war failed to work.

In pvp, AoF on defense proc'ed extra turn when one of my team was killed despite wrath on the defense already being dead.

Went from pvp to LoL and my team for playing against LoL is now the same as my pvp offense.

OS
    Android
    Sadly, after this update, the issue that causes the frezzing of the game in BNW is still present, as I've got - until I'm writing this - 2 of them, one in GoD IX and other in GoL IX, both on auto-play... it happened on the same waves as before, so this needs to be investigated more and more serious, as I'm tired of losing 15 SoW's and badges per battle anymore.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    What is the relation of these Gang cartoons to the Iron Maiden? What's that? Toy Story? What next? Smurfs, Shrek? Come on, there is so many Eddies you can make instead.
    Now obviously these new toons are in the legendary soul pool, which means chance to summon other valuable 5 star char is lower and lower (every update)
    My question is why you cannot give to everyone all new toons from each new event? I just burned 20 gang souls and got Chopper, SSD and 18 dupes/3 star crap incl. 2 storm Eddies. This is just wrong.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Magus LoL is apparently doing Perfect Ghost now. He will ghost even if Permadeath is applied to him, as well as if Perfect Corruption is applied. Seems like there is no way of preventing him to ghost now, and the only way to kill him when ghosted, apart from waiting out the turns, is to inflict Permadeath after he ghosted.

Is this intended?

Also, did you improve the overall graphics with this update? Everything looks a bit smoother and better rendered (I guess you'd call it that, I don't really know the English terms for it).

Oh, I'm happy to get Pharaoh Eddie, thanks for that. One of the Eddies that I'm still missing.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    What is the relation of these Gang cartoons to the Iron Maiden? What's that? Toy Story? What next? Smurfs, Shrek? Come on, there is so many Eddies you can make instead.
    Now obviously these new toons are in the legendary soul pool, which means chance to summon other valuable 5 star char is lower and lower (every update)
    My question is why you cannot give to everyone all new toons from each new event? I just burned 20 gang souls and got Chopper, SSD and 18 dupes/3 star crap incl. 2 storm Eddies. This is just wrong.
    They call it the Demong Gang, so I'm guessing they are, in part at least, inspired by the demons of creation in Out of the silent planet, and will be in the coming Silent Planet dungeon(s) in Time Rift. But it's just my guess.

But I agree, they look pretty silly, and visually this is another let down with new characters.

Giving out all new toons for free would be a very bad idea though.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    I also am wondering about the Ghost effect on the Magus Lord of Light. FotD Eddie's perfect corruption couldn't prevent it and neither could Assassin CotD's permadeath but once ghosted using CotD's Condemn then worked. But the description/wording on the LOL's status doesn't really describe it to work that way (imo anyway) and still says it can be removed but I've had no luck so far either using FotD.

Since I mentioned FotD, Steal Breath 'skill scaling adjustment' means what exactly? I don't see any changes to his stats or descriptions so has it been increased or decreased in any way to compensate for it becoming AoE? I thought the reduction of turns from 2 to 1 was the compensation, same with preying claw.

I think I'm going to like the talisman changes, eventually anyway, as I got a lot of skilled ones from GoF during the Kari event. Now should find them far more useful
    Last edited by thealchemist; 09-20-2017 at 09:29 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Since I mentioned FotD, Steal Breath 'skill scaling adjustment' means what exactly? I don't see any changes to his stats or descriptions so has it been increased or decreased in any way to compensate for it becoming AoE? I thought the reduction of turns from 2 to 1 was the compensation, same with preying claw.
    Looks like Preying Claw (which was also changed to AoE with lowered duration of the effect) was changed to get more damage increase from skill shards so it might be that they meant that skill rather than Steal Breath.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Looks like Preying Claw (which was also changed to AoE with lowered duration of the effect) was changed to get more damage increase from skill shards so it might be that they meant that skill rather than Steal Breath.
    I think you're right, Preying Claw has gone from 5/10/15 to 10/15/20% damage increase. Mine's still unsharded so unaffected atm and I was contemplating sharding him, but if I'm gonna get Pharaoh Eddie he might be the better candidate. Decisions decisions....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    well, got me the warrior hellraiser out of a 10pack and 2 out of a 6pack on my phone.
    Looks nice, will keep him. Friend got the gunner hellraiser. He looks very promising.
    Now waiting to get 900 ironite to buy a 10pack on my last account (i'm at 872, so tomorrow will). Spent there some sacrifice to get ironite or something, got the magus trickster. Hoping for sentinel hellraiser or magus chopper or the assassin trickster.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed