> Sands of time almost full
    > I'm in a pleasant mood
    > Decide to fish for Strike Talismans
    > Spend 10 minutes putting together a creative team for the task
    > Go into VIII and cut through enemies like butter
    > Make it to wave 4/5
    > Red Buzz uses Power Move
    > I realize this was a bad idea
    > I cease gameplay until reset at 6:00 pm (My time)

I thought they said they fixed most of these?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    > Be me
    > Troopers played, daily challenges finished
    > Sands of time almost full
    > I'm in a pleasant mood
    > Decide to fish for Strike Talismans
    > Spend 10 minutes putting together a creative team for the task
    > Go into VIII and cut through enemies like butter
    > Make it to wave 4/5
    > Red Buzz uses Power Move
    > I realize this was a bad idea
    > I cease gameplay until reset at 6:00 pm (My time)

I thought they said they fixed most of these?
    Lol. green text format checks out. Also, sorry for your loss.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Nope. they didn't fix the mess which causes these game freezes. I've got 4 of them after this last update, one in the Garden of Fear, also, but in the final stage, when battling against the Dragon King... he was at half of his health and I was almost sure done with him -> freeze -> butoons disappear -> game reboot -> 15 SoT lost -> badges lost (sorry trooper!).

Didn't even bother to take a screenshot anymore, I've got plenty.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Lol. green text format checks out. Also, sorry for your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Nope. they didn't fix the mess which causes these game freezes. I've got 4 of them after this last update, one in the Garden of Fear, also, but in the final stage, when battling against the Dragon King... he was at half of his health and I was almost sure done with him -> freeze -> butoons disappear -> game reboot -> 15 SoT lost -> badges lost (sorry trooper!).

Didn't even bother to take a screenshot anymore, I've got plenty.
    I'm only missing one strike talisman to make my second set so this is actually pretty tedious, it's hard enough to deal with the lag that comes with the dungeon, no matter what screen resolution I'm playing at, I get an almost unplayable framerate. This only appears in BNW and PvP, so I've spent alot less time there recently (My sands of war are in their 40's) I think that the devs should put someone on a task of making the game more stable on lower end devices. I saw that people with non flagship phones and less than decent internet connections experience more bugs than those without, proof in that I used to have a high end phone with solid high speed internet and the only problem I faced was some heat trouble, easily solved by playing next to a fan. Now that I'm a PC player until I get a new phone, I've experienced issues up the ass.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'm only missing one strike talisman to make my second set so this is actually pretty tedious, it's hard enough to deal with the lag that comes with the dungeon, no matter what screen resolution I'm playing at, I get an almost unplayable framerate. This only appears in BNW and PvP, so I've spent alot less time there recently (My sands of war are in their 40's) I think that the devs should put someone on a task of making the game more stable on lower end devices. I saw that people with non flagship phones and less than decent internet connections experience more bugs than those without, proof in that I used to have a high end phone with solid high speed internet and the only problem I faced was some heat trouble, easily solved by playing next to a fan. Now that I'm a PC player until I get a new phone, I've experienced issues up the ass.
    Ah man, wish I could gift you a set. I think I have five. Idk why I’m hanging on to so many.
    Eskiggalu-8063