Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Rare g/a-rbage souls or Another bad day...

While reading many here are getting Cyborg, VHE,... (many of my much appreciated troopers have em, what I'm very happy about cause I can use em ) I thought it would be a good time to throw in my collected 60 rare G/A s. Took me quite a long time to get them, so was a little bit nervous and what should I say, result was disaster: again for me NO VHE, NO Rainmaker, NO Aces High, NO Cyborg, NO Prisoner! Only one 5* toon and that was an Ass. Cotd, a char i was really not happy about. Navigator dupe, tailgunner dupe, 4* dupes and most of course 3* crap! I'm really sad of always getting things in this stupid game I don't want or I don't need! Really pissed!!
    Last edited by GotN; 09-21-2017 at 03:26 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    While reading many here are getting Cyborg, VHE,... (many of my much appreciated troopers have em, what I'm very happy about cause I can use em ) I thought it would be a good time to throw in my collected 60 rare G/A s. Took me quite a long time to get them, so was a little bit nervous and what should I say, result was disaster: again for me NO VHE, NO Rainmaker, NO Aces High, NO Cyborg, NO Prisoner! Only one 5* toon and that was an Ass. Cotd, a char i was really not happy about. Navigator dupe, tailgunner dupe, 4* dupes and most of course 3* crap! I'm really sad of always getting things in this stupid game I don't want or I don't need! Really pissed!!
    Holy cow man, I applaud your patience and dedication in saving all those souls. For me, it feels like they're burning a hole in my book until they're cashed, so I hardly get past saving one soul. Well have no fear, RNG is unpredictable, I mean, I still haven't gotten a Prisoner, Aces High, Rainmaker or CotD yet. Well I used to have an Aces High but I foolishly sacrificed him months ago, haven't seen another one since and now that he's useful I feel pretty duped. And at this rate it feels like they're adding in more characters faster than I can get them. I learned that you should never try to get your hopes up in getting one particular character, since RNG is that crazy. But as time passed it feels like it's only gotten easier to get higher value characters. I mean, look at the sacrifice changes. 40k can get you 6 rewards from a tier 6 sac. That has much, much more value than it had before because now you're getting a little bit of everything rather than either alot of one thing or a little of something that should be more. I'll try and reflect on that in another post when I have time, but best advice I can give is to save those dupes and plunge them all at once once you have enough. That's actually how Cyborg and Vampire Hunter came to me ironically.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Assassin COTD is a great toon, very useful. Specially now when they are pushing the importance of Permadeath. Don't have him myself but would really like to have him. And personally I would rather have a Navigator than a Cyborg, and I only have the Cyborg.

Sure, at the moment VHE is one of those outstanding characters but that will surely change soon (if it hasn't already with the recent update).
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Assassin CoTD is my current champion, and for good reason. He does insane damage, and then goes again... I put vampiric and void talismans on him. He is a bit less squishy with the heals, and the void shield obviously helps a lot. All you need is one good AoE hitter to go before him and he's extremely deadly... Especially if you use his skill.

Also, with him getting extra turns it's an extra chance for the shield. I actually see it a lot.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    i opened many rare G\A souls to one day loot VHE, prisoner, Ass valkirie, Aces High, Cyborg, Navigator or a simple Assassin CoT and.......
    No another fucking shit and useless (for me) dupe Rainmaker pff
    i hate that shit dupe loot system
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i opened many rare G\A souls to one day loot VHE, prisoner, Ass valkirie, Aces High, Cyborg, Navigator or a simple Assassin CoT and.......
    No another fucking shit and useless (for me) dupe Rainmaker pff
    i hate that shit dupe loot system
    The rare G/A souls have been complete crap for me as well. Chasing a few G/A toons I'm missing for some time.
    Legendary souls have been crap as well for that matter.
    Frustrating!

OS
    Android
    I agree it's BS, the last 3 G/A red eyes I got were the ox cultist then the event happens... WTF, NF why you do this?...
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    The rare G/A souls have been complete crap for me as well. Chasing a few G/A toons I'm missing for some time.
    Legendary souls have been crap as well for that matter.
    Frustrating!
    The only rare characters i've got from rare G/A souls is Asassin CoTD and asassin NBOL. Twice for each. Nothing else. Well I did get an assassin ox a few days before the event started... Doubt i'll use him, he's a damn ox.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    I agree it's BS, the last 3 G/A red eyes I got were the ox cultist then the event happens... WTF, NF why you do this?...
    Same here lol. I saw the event banner and said to myself... "well fuck me, huh?" lol
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Well I play since the official release and never got even one 5* Assassin or Gunner...