Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

new characters hint?

As some of you also follow maiden lotb on facebook, you should know that the game is now official in Japan.
    what i like is the artwork: https://www.facebook.com/IronMaidenL...type=3&theater

What i notice are some known characters: blue (and red?, behind her) valkyre, corrupt general (with kind of elf ears?), the beast, the wicker man, the clairvoyant and green harpy.
    the eddie in the middle seems to be a rtth eddie with samurai sword? And then there are 3 - at least for me - unknown female characters:
    the red lady was also featured in the PVP graphic and reminds me strongly on the gal eddie is holding on the "bring your daughter to the slaughter" poster/cover. The dark one behind the corrupt general could be the corrupt harpy and then there's this girl with the mask and feathers on her shoulders - blue harpy or hint to a coming character?

In case you don't know the artwork: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:B...cover_art).jpg
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Well that's interesting. I wonder if the Japanese version will run on the same server as us. I also wonder if they're opening it up to other parts of Asia too. If so, I predict a take over coming in the arena.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    See the Green Harpy has had a boob job.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Well that's interesting. I wonder if the Japanese version will run on the same server as us. I also wonder if they're opening it up to other parts of Asia too. If so, I predict a take over coming in the arena.
    That is going to be really good since the Asians are very competitive so far we have only one Gmac

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    That is going to be really good since the Asians are very competitive so far we have only one Gmac
    lol!

I love this analogy

I sure hope my "bot friends" arrive over here

But this game needs to improve a lot for them to want to play, too many bugs right now and this change in PvP system i just terrible.

For the first time since Arena Beta launched I'm not playing it, only one match per day, for the achievements.

Good luck to us all

gmac

OS
    Android
    I guess now you guys understand why the Valkyries look like hentai bitches, Japanese like that! Hentai is there shit!
    Even the faces on the poster look more Asian than in the game.
    Last edited by Bradata; 09-21-2017 at 08:59 PM.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I guess now you guys understand why the Valkyries look like hentai bitches, Japanese like that! Hentai is there shit!
    Even the faces on the poster look more Asian than in the game.
    very good assumption bradata, you could have nailed it, so kind of a promotion strategy....well on the one hand that's a good sign for the longlivity of the game on the other hand, is the game is messed up a lot right now. maybe it would be smarter to fix the game first before introducing it officially in other parts of the world....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    lol!

I love this analogy

I sure hope my "bot friends" arrive over here

But this game needs to improve a lot for them to want to play, too many bugs right now and this change in PvP system i just terrible.

For the first time since Arena Beta launched I'm not playing it, only one match per day, for the achievements.

Good luck to us all

gmac
    Yes man keep that strategy secret let others just wonder how is that possible😧 I’ll play again until these feature is gone, I agree the game is not ready for hardcore gamers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Yeah, since when did Corrupt General have elf ears? haha This is just bizarre. Guess it all makes sense now though with the odd direction lately, they are selling out for the Asian market.

Banned
    Passive of the chick under the clairvoyant: Silicone Death - boobs explode when character dies