Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Lost 15 fights to Freezes and bugs in PVP in 18 hours...

surely we need a patch for this... the cost is huge as I am in top 5, every loss is - giga points....
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I am getting the same thing in all arenas - PVP I have had very few in the past and a maybe five or six this week. I am also getting game freezes in PVE as well - usually at battle start with no buttons at the bottom showing - I have had a fair few of those each day this week so far so sorry to some of my troopers who lost badges due to this issue. Something has to be different but perhaps it is only effecting certain users as I have said, up until this week I have had very few crashes to talk of.

Come on devs, please show mercy on us all - something needs to be fixed surely?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    17 now... that's almost 500 points loss...

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    surely we need a patch for this... the cost is huge as I am in top 5, every loss is - giga points....
    This is something I learned last time I tried for Eternal. Its gets worse towards the end of the week with more traffic on the servers.

Losing 20 pts for this reason is typical stuff. Whats sucks more is if this happens twice and you lose 40 pts because you can only gain the points back with four wins since its only 12 points per win at the top.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    no way i'm gonna refill this week on pvp. really demotivating and very unpredictable, had several crashes and i have no real idea why....worst state of PVP ever i think

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    17 now... that's almost 500 points loss...
    Last time I tried for Eternal I lost count at 30 matches lost due to the buttons disappear, not counting any other bugs that happened

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    no way i'm gonna refill this week on pvp. really demotivating and very unpredictable, had several crashes and i have no real idea why....worst state of PVP ever i think
    Tell me about it, I pick the worst weeks to try this!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    I'm sure NF will give us some free ironite soon because of these issues.

More traffic and freezes will be when all japaneese/chineese guys will start to play .... so be prepared.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    It is happening in PVE too. I am losing my troopers points a fair bit today due to this and I have used different levels to see if it is that and it seems to cover all arenas I have tried - AMOLAD, Powerslave, Game of Death, Point of no return...all have had freezes where I could only exit and lose or reboot. No one else seems to be banging on about it though so it may be localised or device specific.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Well now you feel my pain, I have been experiencing just the kind of thing you mention for months.
    That's why I don't even care about going for top 5 places, will go for top 10 if I feel like putting up with this shit tho.
    I still have fun playing with you all, but add the usual bugs to the mix and meh...
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Well now you feel my pain, I have been experiencing just the kind of thing you mention for months.
    That's why I don't even care about going for top 5 places, will go for top 10 if I feel like putting up with this shit tho.
    I still have fun playing with you all, but add the usual bugs to the mix and meh...
    I do feel you... I'm at 18 crashes now...