Thread: Camera angle.

OS
    Android

Camera angle.

Just lost because a VHE used his fury. Now you prolly think, that can happen. Yes, but not this way. All my toones but one (80%) was at full health before the fury release. And only his WUR still had his turn left. But the fury release made the camera angle change so I had a close up of his VHE's face with two life bars accross. Buttons gone, game over.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Just lost because a VHE used his fury. Now you prolly think, that can happen. Yes, but not this way. All my toones but one (80%) was at full health before the fury release. And only his WUR still had his turn left. But the fury release made the camera angle change so I had a close up of his VHE's face with two life bars accross. Buttons gone, game over.
    i had 24 of those in the past 24 hours...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    have seen several of these "cinema-bugs" too, weird stuff is going on for sure.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Thorn shields on and this happens. I remove them from my defense team, if I win when attacked, don't want to be because of freezing.
    Those talismans really need to be fixed, the VHE deals MASSIVE damage with his fury move and if this is on a toon with thorn shield on, all of your team will get a MASSIVE hit back, the end!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    @Patrice. That sucks. My tablet would not survive that I fear.

Luckily I've 'only' had two full-picture-buttons-gone losses and then this one close-up-buttons-gone losses. And several thorn shield reflecting way too much damage. I've also had several times where it froze for a while. When my toons have cyclone shield up and the defense have thorn shield up, an attack make my screen freeze for a while. Then it start proseeding, first frame by frame, then faster and faster, untill it seems to end in a never ending loop - misses popping up with the defense and 1's popping up with my toons.this goes on for a minute or two, then everything is back to normal.