Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Arena Fragment Event - Featuring EXCLUSIVE Trickster and Chopper!

A new style of PVP event is now live!

From now until September 30th, 5 PM PT, every Arena battle win will earn fragments for exclusive characters at the end of each battle! Each win gives you one of the following:

• Trickster Soul Fragments (5, 10, or 50). Getting 350 earns you the EVENT EXCLUSIVE 3* Warrior Trickster, who can steal buffs, transfer debuffs, and grant himself Revenge and Counter Strike!
    • Chopper Soul Fragments (5, 10, or 50). Getting 500 earns you the EVENT EXCLUSIVE 4* Gunner Chopper, who can Taunt and Blind enemies, disable passives, and has a passive to inflict Permadeath on all enemies at the start of battle!

In addition, every win has a chance to earn you the following:

• Ironite x5
    • Rare Soul Fragments (5, 10, or 20). 25 Fragments = 1 Rare Soul
    • Rare Gun/Assassin Soul Fragments (5, 10, or 20). 50 Fragments = 1 Rare Gun/Assassin Soul
    • Legendary Soul Fragments (5, 10, or 20). 100 Fragments = 1 Legendary Soul
    • A Skill Shard!

Do note that only wins in the Arena will count for this event (draws and losses do not have a chance of getting rewards).

Important: The Warrior Trickster and the Gunner Chopper are not available in any other souls, so if you miss the opportunity to summon these two characters, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Additionally, please ensure you have restarted the game after the 5 PM reset time before participating to ensure you will get rewards for PVP matches.

The Warrior Trickster debuts in Legacy of the Beast today! Check out this Trickster’s key information below:

SKILLS

Bandit (Basic)
    Deals 2 hits of physical damage to a single target.
    Steals One Beneficial Effect from the enemy.
    Transfers One Negative Effect to the enemy.
    LV 2/3/4/5/6 DMG+ 15/20/25/25/25%

Massacre (Power)
    Gain Revenge status for 2 turns.
    Gain Counter Strike status for 2 turns.

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 3 Warrior

The Gunner Chopper also debuts in Legacy of the Beast today! Check out this Chopper’s key information below:

SKILLS AND PASSIVE

Dead End (Passive)
    Inflict Permadeath on all enemies for 3 turns at the start of battle.

Pummel (Basic)
    Deals random damage to a single target.
    25% Chance to Taunt for 1 turn.
    25% Chance to Blind for 1 turn.
    LV 2/3/5 DMG+ 15/20/25%
    LV 4 Effect Chance +10%

Risky Ride (Power)
    Deals random damage to all enemies.
    Disable Passives of all enemies for 2 turns.
    25% Chance to Refund the Power Cost of this skill.
    LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 10/15/20/25%

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 2 Gunner / 1 Sentinel

OS
    Android
    I knew these 72 SoW would come in handy for something someday! Gunner Chopper sounds great for grinding Gunner and Magus LoL dungeons
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Very good idea to make an event in this all bugged and crashing arena! Can't even start a fight to earn some fragments! Great job NF!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Hi Sparton

I like this event a lot. i need that gunner toon! lol

Couple of things

1 - we desperately need more space for toons!!!

2 - Arena is a mess man, lots of bugs, played a little today...ouch. please a hot fix!

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 09-24-2017 at 01:43 AM.

OS
    Android
    Well, 10 battles in so far, one loss, all nine wins gave me 5 Trickster fragments, one gave me 5 rare soul fragments. Hopefully just my rotten luck and not actually the percentage odds.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    really awesome event i like it a lot, same with the 7 deadly gifts. ty guys your intentions are really great, but the arena is a complete mess at the moment. so the timing is really bad for an arena based event.

EDIT: btw i could only buy one skillshard from pvp store so far. some stuff is still locked, so maybe the 2nd one gets unlocked too tomorrow.
    Last edited by slauki; 09-24-2017 at 01:37 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    EDIT: btw i could only buy one skillshard from pvp store so far. some stuff is still locked, so maybe the 2nd one gets unlocked too tomorrow.
    On reset I could only buy 1 and no Eternity Soul Fragments but about 10 minutes later after playing some Arens battles they were both there.

Nice event guys. The SoW refil was a great idea! 30 SoW for 45 Ironite, top stuff. Through that and the 8 SoW I had left at reset I'm already on 150/350 and 125/500 Fragments. 90% have been coming in 5's, with the odd 10 and 50 for Chopper.

Though I echo everyone elses sentimemts. You need to sort the bugs out at the moment. I've lost 4 battles directly because of bugs already and 2 because of these shitty Thorn Talismans where I could do fuck all about them. I'm usually pretty lucky with Arena issues too.

If it's like this for the rest of the event and people end up being 10-20 fragments short, that's not on.

OS
    iOS
    The event is very cool, as is the 7 daily gifts, but just to echo what has been said, the arena is really bugging out. I had 3 freezes/crashes in the first 10 mins of playing post reset.

It's especially annoying when you get the win, but before victory is displayed the game crashes thus counting as a loss. Plus no frag rewards and los of SoW.

I could only purchase 1 skill shard as well.

Eternity frags are still locked for me.

Trickster frags dropping often, but not getting any chopper frags yet in the arena.
    Last edited by T-Man; 09-24-2017 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Typo

OS
    iOS
    Name:  1EBF5F7D-05B7-4609-A1CF-5494198BF6BB.jpeg
Views: 449
Size:  64.1 KB

Thank you NF! An event that drops skill shards?! Hell yeah! But a bigger thank you for giving me a good reason to finally run my sentinel pumpkin defense! Get your wins guys. If I get a hold with those pumpkins you owe me a beer.

Edit: holy crap, I got a hold with the pumpkins.
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 09-24-2017 at 02:48 AM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    too many bugs. 21 battles 18 wins. 75 red fragments 25 yellow 10 legendary and 10 gunners. 3 crashs against armed teams of void or thorn shield .