Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Thank you NF! An event that drops skill shards?! Hell yeah! But a bigger thank you for giving me a good reason to finally run my sentinel pumpkin defense! Get your wins guys. If I get a hold with those pumpkins you owe me a beer.

Edit: holy crap, I got a hold with the pumpkins.
    Great event, NF! Thanks!

Timing sucks for me. Traveling for work next week and in all-day meetings with evening activities. But, I'll find a way.

Nice hold, MrFreeze! I'm running a lone FotD Eddie defense. It's Halloween season after all.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Great event, NF! Thanks!

Timing sucks for me. Traveling for work next week and in all-day meetings with evening activities. But, I'll find a way.

Nice hold, MrFreeze! I'm running a lone FotD Eddie defense. It's Halloween season after all.
    I have a lone Carriage Rider Eddie on mine, which is sort of Halloween but I can put my FotD on there if I desire.

I'm done for the day as my computer is hot enough for me to cook my dinner on, after almost 50 battles, I've yet to finish either soul, I'm at 230/350 for the Trickster and I think 55 or 60/500 for the Chopper. They sure aren't making it easy for us, but that's what makes it fun, also it gives me a chance to bring down my overload of Sands of War, I had 72 when I started due to my lack of PvP activity of late. But now I have more than one reason to get in, one is for the rewards, and the other is the iron coins. Because I'm currently being a gluton on skill shards, giving them all to VHE. He's about half maxed I think, only missing 12ish. Of course, only one of the shards have gone into Dusk, the move I usually use the most, but I have situations for all of his techniques so I'm not too sad over that. Overall, this event is great, although PvP is pretty buggy and is usually almost unplayable on my current platform, I still love the events that go with it.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I must have done awesome damage for thorn shield to return 29k to my whole team. Ofc i died hardm
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    This event might be the end of me. A lot of grinding and even more frustration for the chance at a 3* toon?....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    at first look, the gunner chopper is great. Hoping to get him. Warrior trickster ... a 3* toon? Nothing really interesting, just a waste of space and blocking the yellow fragments from dropping. get him out of there.
    After 10 fights, i got 30 yellow fragments. So calculating up, you need at least 30 wins a day. (30 fights = ~90 fragments x 7 days = 500+) Seems makeable, i'm aiming at one refill a day plus the one-time offer for 45 ironite. Plus SoW is also gainable through low tier sacrifice.

Btw Green and Yellow Fatso turn pink in autoplay. (texture error?)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post

That had to be a bug right? I’ve since outfitted them with all the hot pvp talismans, but they’re still a joke. I was kinda drunk last night when I decided to do that. I figured it might keep my lists easy and help out others to get the wins. Maybe I’ll just experiment with stupid defensive teams all week and have some fun with it. It’s not a bad event, I like it. Not the week to try to stay competitive though in my opinion. Not for me at least.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    shaolinlondo already has his chopper omggg

OS
    iOS
    This event is awesome. I've already won a few skill shards, a Gunner soul, rare souls... Yellow Chopper seems really useful. And, event runs for a full week!! Hope to see more events like this in the future!

OS
    Android
    This is completly ridiculous.
    The game is instable and with a LOT of bugs and actions that make the game freeze...

You guys released a nice event with a terrible timing! The arena is broken!!!

How about a compensation to every free win that end with a loss becouse of a freeze or vanished buttons? At least fragments or ironite refund will be very welcome...

You guys stated that only wins would give rewards... wth is that? How are we supposed to win against a broken game?

OS
    Android
    Game freezes due to freezing opposing team which consists of either a Magus or Gunner Golden Son. Magic burn from being frozen kills them for the 1st time but they don't revive like they should and game hangs. Yeah this event is fun. play 2-3 battles, game hangs. reboot. lose SoW, fragments I should have had as well as time. Yep this event just couldnt get any better.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.