Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I know!! Right??? My wife thinks I have too many, but then I pull one off the wall and play her a song and she asks me if there are any other guitars that I'd like to buy. :-) She actually bought me a Gibson Les Paul back when we were dating. I knew she was a keeper!! LOL
    Oh man, you did right by not letting her get away! Lol Awesome!

OS
    iOS
    A vortex fill gave me:
    6 skill shards
    2 Legendary souls

Cashed in the souls for...
    The green fat dude
    Some 4* dupe I don't even recall.

Just a heads up, I had several stacks of rare souls and cashed in a single rare souls. There was no option to select 10 or all, but upon cashing in the single soul, all my rare souls got cashed in (30 or so).
    To make matters worse, it was all crap!

I did report it.

OS
    iOS
    Just did a tier 7

20 rare g/a souls
    2 Legendary souls
    5 skill shards.

Vortex fill

2 Legendary
    8 skill shards

Threw all the souls back in and got all dupes. Including 4 or 5 gunner dogs. Only got a single 4 from the g/a souls. A dupe artillary dog assasin. Not a single 5 from any of these 24 souls. Lame!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Just did a tier 7

20 rare g/a souls
    2 Legendary souls
    5 skill shards.

Vortex fill

2 Legendary
    8 skill shards

Threw all the souls back in and got all dupes. Including 4 or 5 gunner dogs. Only got a single 4 from the g/a souls. A dupe artillary dog assasin. Not a single 5 from any of these 24 souls. Lame!
    I did a tier v sac today and got 4 warrior and 4 sentinel souls, filled the vortex and got 2 legendary souls, 15 GA souls and 2 skill shards. Best I got from it all was a green butterball that I didn't have. I basically traded four 4* toons for that, a purple artillery dog and 2 green bats smh.

I will be doing another 40k sacrifice after the Ox Cultist event and will post my results here.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    did a level 7 on friday:

this were the results:

Name:  2017-10-06 22_50_41-2017-10-06 22_46_18-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png ‎- Fotos.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  20.6 KB

and this were my best pulls from 20 g/a souls

Name:  2017-10-06 22_51_56-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 247
Size:  109.3 KB

well that's bad luck i guess, and the legendary were also some random dupes. i think NF still likes to overrate and overprice legendaries and g/a souls. yeah they can drop the ultimate chars, but they just drop extremly seldom

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    THIS IS BULL...

I pulled an Exalted Sacrifice this morning and got 6 skill shards and 2 Legendary Souls... THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!

OS
    iOS
    Sacrifice is a trash bin. I’ve done a couple 7s in the past, not worth it. Sometimes I’ll save for a 6, but they’re also barely worth it. I don’t really care though. It’s better than selling dupes for gold, which is what we used to do. I just dump my garbage regularly these days and take whatever it gives me.

I’ve been pretty blown away by some of the things people are willing to throw in there. To each their own though. Everyone can play the game however they choose. I’m glad I kept one of everything I’ve ever gotten. It comes in handy for these missions.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Sacrifice is a trash bin. I’ve done a couple 7s in the past, not worth it. Sometimes I’ll save for a 6, but they’re also barely worth it. I don’t really care though. It’s better than selling dupes for gold, which is what we used to do. I just dump my garbage regularly these days and take whatever it gives me.

I’ve been pretty blown away by some of the things people are willing to throw in there. To each their own though. Everyone can play the game however they choose. I’m glad I kept one of everything I’ve ever gotten. It comes in handy for these missions.
    Yesterday I decided to change the way I did sacrifices. Since basically it's been trading these 4 stars for other 4 stars, I decided to just keep everyone I get and only sacrifice the actual dupes of those I already have. I also made a chart on which type of character should go in what kind of sacrifice.

Exalted 20k:
    4* WMS Non Eddie

Exalted 40k:
    4* WMS Eddie
    4* GA Non Eddie (Shards)

Ultimate 50k:
    4* GA Eddie (Shards)
    5* WMSGA Non Eddie

Ultimate 100k:
    5* WMSGA Eddie
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    did a level 7 on friday:

this were the results:

Name:  2017-10-06 22_50_41-2017-10-06 22_46_18-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png ‎- Fotos.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  20.6 KB

and this were my best pulls from 20 g/a souls

Name:  2017-10-06 22_51_56-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 247
Size:  109.3 KB

well that's bad luck i guess, and the legendary were also some random dupes. i think NF still likes to overrate and overprice legendaries and g/a souls. yeah they can drop the ultimate chars, but they just drop extremly seldom
    Ouch! At least that golden demon spawn will make the silence missions easier
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.