Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OS
    Android
    I've always used mobile data when playing the game and I don't get many crashes from there. I'd like to say that the majority of crashes are due to WiFi users although I don't have the information to prove it. I tried farming garden of fear multiple times throughout floor VII-IX for a strike talisman and I spent a while in there on auto with the team that Kulimar suggested and didn't have a single crash. Finally pulled a strike talisman from floor IX so now I can make with a second counterstrike character. As for the garden of fear, my m.o. was Eternity Eddie, Assassin Golden Son, Sentinel Corrupt Droid and an Assassin Axis Soldier.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Hey guys, I read some people questioning what stage is better for gold farming and the 2 top spots were Powerslave and A matter of life and death, so I made a full run on both sides starting with 80 SoT. Here are the results:

Powerslave
    Name:  Powerslave.png
Views: 244
Size:  27.6 KB

A matter of life and death
    Name:  AMOLAD.png
Views: 178
Size:  23.4 KB

The Ironite and SoT drop in both stages are pretty similar, but the trick here is that Powerslave costs only 4 SoT which means the runs can be extended a bit more with the SoT gain and natural refill. Due to you can do more runs it gives you more chance to gain more Ironite and more SoT from every run. At the end for Ironite and gold farming purposes is better running Powerslave.

I know this information comes a bit late, but it still be useful for next events.

Cheers.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Not for precious soul fragments but for my general curiosity I am keeping a tab on my power slave runs just to see what you can count on and I am figuring about a 1000 runs for me to feel comfortable with the numbers. Only issue is can only log my runs certain times of the day so don't get every single run I do. Got over 200 now figuring once I finish this might try 1000 or life and death and game of death just to compare the odds. I do think powerslave is the best because I feel I can get through almost all my troopers at night and finish the rest before work, where when I use to run game of death I would have to keep going until lunch time to get all my troopers in. The key is paying only 4sot and you can 4sot or 5sot as drops basically making it a free play.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Not for precious soul fragments but for my general curiosity I am keeping a tab on my power slave runs just to see what you can count on and I am figuring about a 1000 runs for me to feel comfortable with the numbers. Only issue is can only log my runs certain times of the day so don't get every single run I do. Got over 200 now figuring once I finish this might try 1000 or life and death and game of death just to compare the odds. I do think powerslave is the best because I feel I can get through almost all my troopers at night and finish the rest before work, where when I use to run game of death I would have to keep going until lunch time to get all my troopers in. The key is paying only 4sot and you can 4sot or 5sot as drops basically making it a free play.
    Jebus this hurts my brain, grammar, punctuation, and wall of text overload.

Anyways.. what happened to all the interesting forum personalities? Forums are boring as shit nowadays.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

In any case, you don't need to pinpoint which item in your inventory has the problem. Just let the CS team know you have an issue with selling, what kind of item you think it's due to (shard or rune), and what is the result when you exit the My Team screen, and they'll be able to spot check your inventory for the problem item stack.
    Thanks again for this information. CS was able to solve my problem. I can sell runes and shards again. If anyone else has problems trying to sell things, I’d recommend contacting them.

That’s the good part. There’s bad news too, but I’ll put that in the update thread.
    MrFreeze-6530