Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe View Post
    In the game gold is common so it has much less value. However I'm not saying these prices are reasonable. As per usual prices are far too high.
    Well, its kinda obvious that these are either for the hardcore guys (like me), and the guys that pay a shit ton of munz for this game (unlike me)
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    This prices are far away from normal...
    This is a one week duration event, majority part of the players have no such gold to participate and if want to will need to open the wallet... Just need to look at the store to see it...
    Problem is that we will have more events in the subsequent weeks, event that we have no idea how it will work... So, if you are willing to spend all of your resources just for a char I would recommend to think about it twice or open your walled and let your money fly away for... gold...

I remember seen Patrice comment about the agenda of events to know how to spend our resources, I still wait for it...

OS
    Android
    I was thinking we need a thread titled "What 4* dupe did you get from your class specific legendaries?". Hey, it's 12,000 possible essence if you buy all 3. Certainly worth the 150 million gold.

OS
    iOS
    I like this event. Now we finally know what to do with all our gold. And after imo insane pvp event last week this is really relaxed. Thanks for that! BUT have to agree that many things are highly overpriced. But I’ve learned that I don’t need everything any more in this game ;-) Looking forward what else will come this month \m/

Oh, and we need more room for our toons PLEASE!
    Last edited by GotN; 10-01-2017 at 03:18 PM.

OS
    iOS
    That 50 million has to be a mistake or typo right? I’ve been playing since July 2016 and I am pretty sure I have never earned near 50 million, has anyone?
    Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRAkobf-tVI&sns=em

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Again - this makes no sense and I wonder if it’s a mistake.
    Nah, not possible, NF doesn't make mistakes! Rotflmfao!!! They are the mistake...by Maiden!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 10-01-2017 at 03:56 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I got 65 mill., so, yes. And I doubt I am the only one.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    That 50 million has to be a mistake or typo right? I’ve been playing since July 2016 and I am pretty sure I have never earned near 50 million, has anyone?
    55 mil & buying nothing! Except one time onlys. Not the 500000000000000000 ones tho!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 10-01-2017 at 03:55 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    By now i have exhausted 3 times the SoT, i've been playing most of Ailing World in all difficulties, taking advantage to use troopers and looking for a talisman

The other most of, have been used on Underworld, and Battlefield here i noticed that levels with more characters to beat means a higher reward don't mind if you kil them with 2 shots per round

I didn't mind until the last update that gold became finally useful, just for now i can say its ike this, where i have play the most

BNW- Garden of Life lvl X- 15 SoT around up 9000 gold
    Ailing Kingdom and Kingdom of Sands, Battlefield Madness around 4 Sot up 4000 gold
    Underworld (Children of Dammed as example)-5 Sot up 6000 gold

This is just averge thing maybe as other things here in the game it's just about luck

If you're on zero, and not enough gold founds, the key again will be to play a lot even if you want to save ironite, just for the fragments i think must be necessary to expend 750
    ------------------------------------------

Skull costs, don't mind the level, a 3* level 16 cost the same that a 3* level 1
    I also upgrade one 1* to 2* and cost the same as the beginning

1* Skull- 50, 000
    3* Skull- 300,000

I don't have a 5* skull now, if anyone knows the price please let me know

Again never have to care before about the gold, but i hope this to be useful and if someone find a mistake here please tell me

I've been waiting a lot for the Halloween event, this consecutive events have been stenuous and iit's I feel like if we are being squeezed

PD. I only get 5x fragments of precious soul in common worlds until now
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    Powerslave drops about 7000 gold for only 4 SoT.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell