OS
    Android

ZTE Blade Z Max and LotB

So I've decided that my replacement phone will be the Blade Z Max because it's the best phone I could find for $99. My question is, does anyone have any experience using this phone with Legacy? The main things about this phone is that it has 2GB of RAM, and runs with Snapdragon 435 and Adreno 505. The part I look forward to the most is the battery being 4080 mAH. Anyways, it sounds like it would work with the game but I'd like to hear your opinions if you know how it would roll.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So I've decided that my replacement phone will be the Blade Z Max because it's the best phone I could find for $99. My question is, does anyone have any experience using this phone with Legacy? The main things about this phone is that it has 2GB of RAM, and runs with Snapdragon 435 and Adreno 505. The part I look forward to the most is the battery being 4080 mAH. Anyways, it sounds like it would work with the game but I'd like to hear your opinions if you know how it would roll.
    I think we both know... No matter which phone, the game won't work.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I think we both know... No matter which phone, the game won't work.
    Well actually I got it today and it runs pretty smoothly, only thing is if I go to the home screen to do other stuff and then go back in, the app restarts but gameplay is pretty good.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings