Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Hi!

Congrats to BRADATA, what a f*cking tough defense you had this week!! I lost too many battles against you... You ran for the eternal soon in the week and it was impossible to get there for the rest. Well done!!

Thanks the rest of you for congratulating me and Frankie. Also, GREAT RUN and congrats to donslauki and cartakerii, being there till the end...

I had several freeze problems, APMA2 bugs,... but didn't have problems with thorn shileds (just losing battles but being able to play... and, last week, my defense wasn't equipped with those), prisoner transferred permadeath to opponets normally (as I could see),... APMA2 problems were a lot, maybe 30/40 along the week but, sure, some of them were problems in my connection.

I'll be out for the next two weekends; I'll play, but not as necessary for TOP-10 (even I don't know if TOP-25)... so, good luck to all of you!
    DickinsonMan-7678

OS
    Android
    I was wondering why we don't have the regular weekly pvp thread, and I thought that everyone is sick of playing it, so no one needs to talk about it anymore....

Bradata - congrats for your first Eternal, its a well deserved one, after the longest run in the first place (I do like to know if you reached 1000 games...), in a week when thorns were almost everywhere (I hope that they find soon what's wrong with them, like they did for the voids, so the Arena can be playable again).

I stopped playing at 302 matches, it was like a marathon for me, I don't think I'll ever find the mood to play again so many in the Arena. But, at least, it was a worth play, some extra skill shards are always welcome and, also, the devs were kind enough in rewarding us ironite per game. Thx.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Well done to the podium guys. As ever a tip of the hat to the effort put in to get into the top 3 (and top 10). One day maybe I will go for top 10!

Buggy kind of week due to all of the noted issues. Thorn vs thorn could be messy but I only had tow crashes last week and two so far this week due to them. One or two VHE fury crashes and a few other no button crashes or end of game freezes - bot not as bad as others by the looks of it. I have had thorns on two of my guys (on and off though) for a few weeks and it was only last week that there was the issue - they are decent to use as I had them on my Warrior PVE team and Sentinel LOL team - four Warriors with a mix of thorn and explosive could often one round each wave on auto (especially if used with Hellhound and Artillery Dog with Warrior ABB or AoF etc!)

Anyway, all the issues need to be fixed but there are just so many that I fear for the next update/fix - it seems to be taking ages when it is clear that there are significant issues for many players.

Anyway, maybe not so much PVP for me this after the marathon of last week.

Good luck to all in the arena and elsewhere this week and lets hope that we do not start next week with such a tragic and heart-breaking set of circumstances - my thought to anyone effected by the Vegas shootings. Saying that the US really needs to get with the times - it isn't the wild west anymore, people do not need auto rifles, ever. I think only the US and maybe one or two others in South America have unrestricted (or close to unrestricted) gun laws under the right to bare arms. The constitution is hundreds of years old and needs to be updated as has happened in many other countries - including here in the UK.

Not ranting at all as don't live in the US and I know many want to be able to bare arms as a constitutional right - but I do just think that all auto rifles/guns should be outlawed (there may be one or two exceptions but not sure what they might be but there is always someone who has to have the use of one for a job maybe...not sure!) and anyone with one is given a stay in prison. In the UK (and we are not by any means perfect) you are not even allowed to carry most knives or you get nicked - all for the better too I think.

Sorry went off topic a lot there but I was just disgusted by what went on and so many families will never be the same again due to a man who seems to have had clear thoughts and process to kill as many people as he could - mental illness or not there is no punishment that can fit the crime and taking his own life, well I guess that makes some sense to him in his thoughts as to what he needed to do. Terrible, terrible stuff.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Thank you guys for the cheers, it was a tough run but it's finally over!
    @MoonShadow I reached the 1000, actually I did 1036 wins out of 1126 attacks. And I already found solution to thorn shields, I just take the blue bat with me and make sure he survives the first wave
    @DickinsonMan I agree with you on the defense man, could not believe myself the hold I was getting all week. Finished at 28% hold out of 851 attacks and this was the best I've ever had... not bad I say!
    Cheers to all and good luck in the bug swamp!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Congrats Bradata, and the rest of the rest of the podium.

I finished 8th.

Props to those that removed thorn shields. They are bugged to hell. I pulled mine after testing a few matches early in the week.

As many others, I had numerous crashes, freezes and the growing list of bugs raining down on me.

I didn't plan on making a run at the top 10 with all the issues with the game, and I had plans for Saturday evening/night.

Anyway, for whatever reason things went very well on Saturday. The game was running well, and RNG seemed to on my side for a change. I also was able to keep my plans and hang on for top 10.

OS
    iOS
    Great run B. Glad to see you up there! Congratulations to the rest of the podium, those who did a run for it (DM) and everyone who endured this unstable environment.

Since it's an easy fix to bugged shields, already done before to the reflection ones my guess is we are waiting for something more...event to end, or sth more prepared for coming days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Great run B. Glad to see you up there! Congratulations to the rest of the podium, those who did a run for it (DM) and everyone who endured this unstable environment.

Since it's an easy fix to bugged shields, already done before to the reflection ones my guess is we are waiting for something more...event to end, or sth more prepared for coming days.
    Thanks, man! We needed to represent the Balkans here. Picked up a tough time to do it but this is what happens when you get drunk on weekends and don't think clearly
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Cheers to that

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    @MoonShadow I reached the 1000, actually I did 1036 wins out of 1126 attacks. And I already found solution to thorn shields, I just take the blue bat with me and make sure he survives the first wave
    Wow, that is a LOT of attacks, indeed!! I don't know how did you manage that. Thx for the tip, I've tried to use GRE & Claire on most of the attacks, to escape the thorns, but I ran into the voids, haha..
    I wish for a talisman type converter