Thread: Ghost bug?

OS
    Android

Ghost bug?

So I just went through the magus lord of light dungeon and I had a gunner chopper with me, the permadeath passive works on the golden sons but not on the Lord of Light. You'd think he'd just die or the ability would be countered since the literal description says that Ghost can be removed my permadeath, so I spent 3 turns waiting for it to wear off while permadeath was active the whole time
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I was playing with the purple Valkyrie tonight and her powermove was killing him in ghost mode. So seems like permadeath was working for her.

OS
    Android
    Pretty sure passives do not affect level bosses.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So I just went through the magus lord of light dungeon and I had a gunner chopper with me, the permadeath passive works on the golden sons but not on the Lord of Light. You'd think he'd just die or the ability would be countered since the literal description says that Ghost can be removed my permadeath, so I spent 3 turns waiting for it to wear off while permadeath was active the whole time
    I think it's bugged, but not in the way you're thinking. I haven't played LoL today, so going from memory here. The LoL's ghost now is a gold icon, so would assume that it works similar to perfect immunity and immortality. Permadeath should not remove it, or cause him to die. However if you hit him with a skill that causes permadeath after he ghosts it will kill him. I use Aces High Eddie's 'Do or Die' after he's ghosted for the instant kill. Permadeath applied before he's ghosted doesn't work, it has to be applied afterwards. Think it's now supposed to be that it shouldn't work at all.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Pretty sure passives do not affect level bosses.
    The boss was cursed and permadeathed when the fight started, but from what Ezz and Askora said, I now believe that applying permadeath after the ability kicks in will do the trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I think it's bugged, but not in the way you're thinking. I haven't played LoL today, so going from memory here. The LoL's ghost now is a gold icon, so would assume that it works similar to perfect immunity and immortality. Permadeath should not remove it, or cause him to die. However if you hit him with a skill that causes permadeath after he ghosts it will kill him. I use Aces High Eddie's 'Do or Die' after he's ghosted for the instant kill. Permadeath applied before he's ghosted doesn't work, it has to be applied afterwards. Think it's now supposed to be that it shouldn't work at all.
    I see, I'll see if using passive disable will keep the ghost from activating. Well that's Gunner Chopper's second use so I'll give that a test

Update: Just confirmed that disable passive doesn't work at all on the boss, but applying permadeath after ghost kicks in will disable it, just that using it before it happens won't work.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings