OS
    Android

Garden of dismay X

Well, I've ignored it for weeks because it never works right.
    Tried today, first off my auto play went from regular worlds and crossed over to BNW. I lost instantly because of it.

Tried again, got to round 2 and the enemy got void shields, and then for some reason my assassin CoTD kept getting an extra turn with no kill. So he's doing low damage cause of the shield and taking damage back to the whole team. After about 15 extra turns my eddie died. Two losses in a row from bullshit. Please fix the game.

Sorry to my two troopers for the loss, and screw you NF for my 30 SOT gone, and once again wasting my time and phone battery life. I'm so sick of this.

I should have stuck with farming powerslave for gold... That would have been an extra 7.5 battles.
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 10-04-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Auto or not BNW is hit or miss, I play it every day and average about 2 freezes per day, this has costed me thousands of SoT and time, never use troopers in BNW.
    NF FIX THE GAME IT'S ABOUT TIME.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    BNW every single time I get the boss into the red? Boss decides to use vanish on my buttons: it's super effective...

How on earth is this allowed to go on for so long?
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android

Possible bug

Hello, I would like to know if it is normal in the Garden of Life X, in the second wave, the corrupt droid sentinel ALWAYS stun ALL my character (which are level 100) for more than 6 turns. It seems he stuns my characters until everyone dies.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FigueiredoTG View Post
    Hello, I would like to know if it is normal in the Garden of Life X, in the second wave, the corrupt droid sentinel ALWAYS stun ALL my character (which are level 100) for more than 6 turns. It seems he stuns my characters until everyone dies.
    Yup, normal. You have to either stun, freeze, or kill him before he has a turn (Vision Eddie's Fury is great for that).

Of course, the game will freeze the next round ... so.....
    Last edited by Yup; 10-24-2017 at 07:59 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Is there someone who can clear the mission. I tried at least five times and every time the game freezes in 4th level. The MCR is dying before she gets attacked and then the game freezes. I don’t complain much but it fucks me up!
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    I've cleared it.

You need to kill or disable those Sentinel Droids with your first attack round in that battle, that's all.

Build up fury for that battle, switch to Visions Eddie and stun the computer party with the first hit.

If you don't have Visions Eddie, use characters that stun or freeze to disable those droids.

If you have a character that can cast "Cleanse", such as the Clairvoyant or Visions Eddie, you can cast that on your party before the computer party gets to attack. That will clear the "stun" on your turn.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-26-2017 at 04:08 PM.