Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    may i ask if there was a drop nerf for powerslave recently?
    i made more than 130 runs and no 3+ ironite drop there anymore (rarely 2 ironite). i'm 100% sure they dropped before, and i' pretty sure they don't drop anymore, so something has unfortunaty changed there.
    I think, you’re talking about evo runes. The 3* drop only in BNW since one of the last updates. I’m constantly short of 3* blue ones.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    To the devs, here are the things I'd like you to check for your next tuning:

Many players need 3* EVO runes (to upgrade chars/talismans to 5*), with the overall level of bugs in this game preventing us to farm LoL and/or BNW to get those. Could you look into rewarding them in lower Dungeons or in Madness levels or lower the entry cost for those hard level (LoL/BNW).

When I can compete in LoL X, I have had more 1K gold clearing the level than 3* EVO and honestly, this is really insulting. I've lost at least 3 battles in LoL only this morning because of freezes attempting to get those runes and this is really disengaging.

Finally, I foolishly thought I wouldn't be impacted by your new rule of limiting skill shards from trooper badges because I was spending them at the moment I had the required amount. I was wrong. All I want from this store is the skill shards, I mean, this is the only real way to progress in this game. Don't expect me to buy souls when all I seem to get are dupes. So, I'd like to politely ask, could you at least raise the limit? I have accumulated 15k badges since you've implemented this, again, I feel robbed from progressing in your game.

Note: Sorry, if you can understand me right. English is not my native language.
    Note 2: I took time to write this (takes at least 5x the time a native English would have spend), this is because I like this game and I would like to keep playing it. But to be honest, sometimes you make it really hard.

Thanks
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    I think, you’re talking about evo runes. The 3* drop only in BNW since one of the last updates. I’m constantly short of 3* blue ones.
    no, i'm talking about ironite.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I think he will be fun to use anyway. Potential for tons of marks on enemies
    Marks don't make a difference. Regardless, where is that potential for tons of marks? The changes that add a mark to a skill with a 50% of to add another mark ON A SINGLE TARGET while increasing its cost to a total of 6 power? . There is absolutely nothing fun about him and he will be getting worse. Hell, even Storm Eddie, the natural 3* is better and more useful than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Ive fully sharded Rainmaker and he is very effective at killing Lord of light - that's pretty much it - the limit of his utility, which is not exactly a glowing endorsement. Ive also had him as a dupe about 6 times which is where most of those skill shards came from - thank you sacrifice...

His problem is that he is far too fragile, so the best defence for him is to eliminate enemies quickly, yet he doesn't do enough damage to achieve this. In BNW (if it doesn't crash) he can't stay alive long enough without a lot of support, yet he is no more effective damagewise than some 4* Eddies.
    I stand corrected then, he is as useful as the sacrificial heart lol. I agree with pretty much everything you said... Although being able to kill lord of light is not really something special or significant , most toons are more useful in there
    Last edited by Rain88; 10-11-2017 at 07:24 PM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Marks don't make a difference. Regardless, where is that potential for tons of marks? The changes that add a mark to a skill with a 50% of to add another mark ON A SINGLE TARGET while increasing its cost.
    It says rain also adds marks for each other mark on the target. A used mark is 5%hp i believe.
    I might get you wrong here but it seems you are even more upset about rainmaker even tho he gets buffs.
    Instead of buffing a char way op they might buff him bit by bit until satisfied.
    Im just trying to be positive about it.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    It says rain also adds marks for each other mark on the target. A used mark is 5%hp i believe.
    I might get you wrong here but it seems you are even more upset about rainmaker even tho he gets buffs.
    Instead of buffing a char way op they might buff him bit by bit until satisfied.
    Consuming a mark takes 12 % HP.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    As i said before, marks don't make a difference if he's not useful and he can't survive.

No I'm pissed because this "buff" is ridiculous... when other 5* 's time is up (such as vampire hunter and aces high) their buffs were significant to make them one of the best toons. That buff was a one time buff afterwards it was tweaks and nerfs.... Rainmaker gets this? This is supposed to be his buff? That's plain ridiculous
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    I think rainmaker will be a beast damagewise in upcoming update. And as i said they will be different animals. My guess is that rainmaker will be a damage beast whilst vampire will have more utility. So it will come down to preference. Rainmakers new fury will probably hit for 50k using all assassin set.

Everytime i maxed an eddie they became much stronger in a later update
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Even if he have massive damage, hell make it 100k fury, he's still useless and by far the worst 5* Eddie and definitely not an "animal" . All of his skills are one target only except for claim (which is a healing skill anyway) , his fury does nothing except damage, he got ridiculous stats (70 defence?), insane amount of skill shards for no apparent reason. Most single target assassins such as assassin corrupt harpy and gunner desert marauder are way better than him and they are not even an Eddie or a natural 5*... If you want a single target assassin, there is absolutely no reason to chose Rainmaker Eddie. Regardless of all this, you can't combine him with anyone to make a decent team ... I usually immediately attack teams with Rainmaker Eddie without even looking at the rest of the team (and I don't believe that I ever lost against such a team).

I have been waiting for an update to boost him for like a year and if this is the update that's supposed to do that I have never been more disappointed in this game.
    Main issue with Rainmaker is that he is the epitome of the assassin class, crazy single target true damages without def or HP, was cool when his use was a 3rd slot Eddie that you switch to take down a boss but in PvP... He's too much without compromise, you can't do a "compromise build" without severely affecting his skills because he's ONLY good at doing damages..

VHE (for example) can be built without being an all out glass canon & still be of some use for his team, most Eddies can be built for different teams... Not the Rainmaker, his team have to be 100% supporting him or he'll vanish too soon to be of any use.. Don't get me wrong, he's very fun to play but saying he's a PvP 5* worthy Eddie... Nah, maybe he's in the end just too cool for that lol
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    I totally agree on that rainmaker is a one trick pony, and a fun fact is that he got boosted in basic attack and then nerfed for doing too much damage with his basic attack.
    He also had crazy special back in the days
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

Out of the topic question:

@Sparton Are we going to get more eternal characters soon? or you don't have anything planned?