Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

October 2017 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

And while it's not directly related to the tuning:

• We are of course going to have a wealth of other bug fixes for the next update, including fixes for various combat hangs (including reflection issues from Thorn Shields and similar)
    • We will have increased capacity for character and talisman inventories (still sorting out the exact details for how much, though)

OS
    Android
    Sparton any update on looking at Angel of fear and his passive not working correctly when he is revived? Thanks.

OS
    Android
    Wow, really good chages for rainmaker.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    cool that you try to even the eddies out a little more. a slight nerf to VHE seems reasonable as the buff for rainmaker and shaman and other chars. would like to see some decrease in wraths basic move though, i think he will still be slightly too strong compared to others even his powermove will take a well deserved hit ;-).

aside this cool that we will see more missions/archievments, more slots, talismans and finally the long awaited fixes for thorns and combat hangs...oh yeah and better pumpkins ofc...

what i really dislike we have to wait till the end of the month, it the update comes out earlier...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We will have increased capacity for character and talisman inventories (still sorting out the exact details for how much, though)
    Minimum increase of 50 each would be nice, any less is pointless!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Rainmaker changes look interesting, and normally characters that I've got get nerfed rather than improved, so that's nice. BNW achievement is laughable considering how unstable it is. Hopefully the disappearing controls are among the big fixes.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Now that you're tweaking Rainmaker, are you going to do something about his def/mr ? I mean, 70 is just hilarious and the number doesn't increase with his levels. (If this is a reported bug, just scroll by )
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    Now that you're tweaking Rainmaker, are you going to do something about his def/mr ? I mean, 70 is just hilarious and the number doesn't increase with his levels. (If this is a reported bug, just scroll by )
    i agree here while the changes are heading in the right direction i fear he will still be pretty useless. maybe some more tweaks are needed to rise him to the level of VHE and AHE. his fury is kinda weakish, the stats too. skills are also mostly like VHEs but less usefull, because he is weak himself.

how about if "crackle" would give perfect immunity to him and to up to one or 2 random allies of for 2 turns? or if favor removes up to 2 beneficials from one enemy. his fury might revive one random ally with will health or give perfect immunity or heal like hell. maybe even alltogether? come on guys, many more ways to make him usefull than this. you are only going the 50% path i feel . sure he shouldn't be ridiculously OP but pretty strong for one of the rarest character in game...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Already bringing VHE down when I get him lol, but it's not a terrible nerf thankfully. And a nice buff to characters that I have for once is cool, now I feel more involved in improvements. Those Fate Talismans sound like they'll be heavily sought after. Likely will be made for Rainmaker Eddie. Well back to scouring for him, but my motivation will be based off of how the arena changes. Increasing the scaling for CG's stun is a testy move, but we'll see how it plays out. I have a couple pumpkins already so I wonder how much of a scale they're getting. I wonder, will Val's Disruption shields be a part of her passive? That would make her pretty great.

All in all, a very progressive tuning update.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings