Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I’m sorry but these changes to Rainmaker are not nearly enough, considering he is a freaking 5 STAR assassin. I have a fully sharded one and I am pissed these are the “upgrades” he is getting. For one, give him only true damage attacks, not this mixed damage crap. His new stab skill is worthless, GRE has a way better heal block skill that hits everyone with a better % chance. If it did true damage then that would be an understandable trade off. His fury will still suck cause it does nothing other than attack. Make it hit everyone and then that would be interesting. The reason everyone uses VHE is because his fury revives everyone and grants critical strike. Also if you don’t change his A.I. then none of this matters as he is easily the dumbest Eddie in the game. You guys fixed Aces High but this is a fucking joke and you guys added another skill level. Jesus he already took 32 skill shards.
    Last edited by ericgallucci; 10-08-2017 at 03:02 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ericgallucci View Post
    I’m sorry but these changes to Rainmaker are not nearly enough, considering he is a freaking 5 STAR assassin....
    There are some subtleties to his kit now that should make him competitive with other Assassin / Gunner Nat 5. Aside from doing the most damage of any character, he will be especially good against Gunners and other high SP units due to his new damage scaling.

Also if you don’t change his A.I....
    It will indeed be updated due to his new kit.

...you guys added another skill level...
    No additional skill levels have been added to Rainmaker. The Skill "Stab" itself (which exists on another character) gained a new skill level to ensure that any skill shard investments into Rainmaker currently were not lost.
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 10-08-2017 at 03:16 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Kaz-Sparton Any final decision about the pvp feature showing the attack team

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Kaz-Sparton Any final decision about the pvp feature showing the attack team
    The feature is largely operating as expected (i.e. allowing players to improve and adapt their defenses to increase their success rates based on the meta at their given division), so there are currently no plans to change it.

We'll continue to keep an eye on how things pan out at the higher divisions. There may be something more specific that we'd possibly implement there (like a "sneak attack" option), but nothing currently planned.

-Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 10-08-2017 at 06:37 AM.

OS
    Android
    So is Claim now fixed to heal 10% regardless of the number of marks applied? Or is it in the sense that it's 10% for 0-1 marks and 20% for 2 marks, 30% for 3 marks and so on?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So is Claim now fixed to heal 10% regardless of the number of marks applied? Or is it in the sense that it's 10% for 0-1 marks and 20% for 2 marks, 30% for 3 marks and so on?
    A base heal of 10% with 0 Marks. Then additional heals from each Mark, as it works now.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    A base heal of 10% with 0 Marks. Then additional heals from each Mark, as it works now.

-Kaz
    Oh good, so effectively a buff then.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Another nerf for Wrath .. at least could you consider a buff for his useless fury ?

Some love for Rainmaker & Shaman is better than nothing i guess..
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 10-08-2017 at 08:56 AM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Are Guard Shields supposed to generate fury from reflected damage? I e, when I have reflective shields() on and the enemy have guard shield(s), the guard shield generates fury when they attack me and get some damage reflected back on them. Is this intended or a bug that will get fixed? Either way, I hope you'll change it as it doesn't make sense and makes for a very easy exploit of defenses with Warrior Troll.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS

Corrup???

Corrupt Ox Cultist, not Corrup. You guys can’t even proofread a Facebook post let alone your computer code. Your ineptitude is getting more and more painful...

Name:  EA145578-2E48-4952-8965-39440BDDA339.jpeg
Views: 417
Size:  196.6 KB