Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Bring back gold deals!

Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    This should not have left the store heheheh. It gives a good advance to level up the insignificant toons
    I agree too, not only that, all gold deals, I thought there were additions to the store, not only available that week. Hope they come back!

Cheers
    gmac

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Corrupt Ox Cultist, not Corrup. You guys can’t even proofread a Facebook post let alone your computer code. Your ineptitude is getting more and more painful...

Attachment 3834
    Yep, this is exactly why the game is bugged so bad. Proofreading.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    sparton might ban me from the forums for this one, but i think i have found a logical flaw in the sacrifice system

let's say we do a L6 and get 3x one legenday for 3 legendaries in total (maximum i belive).
    let's compare this with a level 7 where 3x two legendaries can drop for 6 in total (also maximum i belive).

so the quantity has doubled but we have to invest 2,5 times the essence? that's ugly!

counter actions:

1. let up to 3 legs drop (yeah i'm a greedy bastard)
    2. lower the requirement for L7 to 40k essence

the other drops are in order btw

cheers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    any chance that we get the 2x xp boost back for 50k gold? it was extremly handy and since we get a ton of toons with all these events it would really be a nice move.

no sane person would pay 100 ironite for it, but the 50k were a cool deal. would be happy if you would consider it at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    This should not have left the store heheheh. It gives a good advance to level up the insignificant toons
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    I agree too, not only that, all gold deals, I thought there were additions to the store, not only available that week. Hope they come back!
    Well, a lot of the gold deals were priced with the understanding that it was a sale; some exclusive items clearly on the expensive side, and others way cheaper than they'd otherwise be.

That said, I can look into it and see if there's something that makes sense, either as an occasional deal or something that can stick around as a persistent bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    sparton might ban me from the forums for this one, but i think i have found a logical flaw in the sacrifice system

let's say we do a L6 and get 3x one legenday for 3 legendaries in total (maximum i belive).
    let's compare this with a level 7 where 3x two legendaries can drop for 6 in total (also maximum i belive).

so the quantity has doubled but we have to invest 2,5 times the essence? that's ugly!

counter actions:

1. let up to 3 legs drop (yeah i'm a greedy bastard)
    2. lower the requirement for L7 to 40k essence

the other drops are in order btw

cheers
    You're not accounting for the fact that getting 3x Legendary Souls from a T6 sacrifice is far less likely than 6x Legendary Souls from a T7 sacrifice.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    .Well, a lot of the gold deals were priced with the understanding that it was a sale; some exclusive items clearly on the expensive side, and others way cheaper than they'd otherwise be.

That said, I can look into it and see if there's something that makes sense, either as an occasional deal or something that can stick around as a persistent bonus
    that would be awesome, yeah 50k were prolly a little on the low end, hope you will figure out something cool, that really motivated me to level up chars and BBQ them on the altar...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    You're not accounting for the fact that getting 3x Legendary Souls from a T6 sacrifice is far less likely than 6x Legendary Souls from a T7 sacrifice.
    that's an argument, but does this change the imbalance itself? i don't think so and to be honest i prefer every other drop over the legendary as many other players too, but that might be a matter of taste. i still think you slightly overrate the value of the legendary soul. but at least they are not as rare anymore and in addition with sacrifice it's much much better than months ago...so all in all not that much to say against it aside the imbalance

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Rainamker Eddie's changes are ridiculous if they were supposed to be an improvement . He will still be a useless Eddie for an ultra rare 5*
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Many things to debate here but I'll go with the closest to me...

Good to see some love for the Rainmaker but too many of his moves necessitate to be set up... Fervor, new crackle, new rain ect... With 70 Def/Mr & under 6k base HP He's not in position to set up anything, he'll probably be dead before having time to use it... Maybe with the new purple set he'll get some grip but he's too easily taken down no matter what skills he's having... To me, he's in dire need for some survivability over anything else, you have to build whole team around him just to make it through first turn.. Doing 30k damages is pointless if you can't deliver it.. With that rarity/shard count you can surely do better than that!

That's only an opinion, haven't tried new setup obviously & it may end up completely different than that but sadly expectations aren't too high with those changes, he'll stay cool, rare... & Sadly a rare sight too..

Looking forward for other changes like repair of shields & new tallismans tho!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Many things to debate here but I'll go with the closest to me...

Good to see some love for the Rainmaker but too many of his moves necessitate to be set up... Fervor, new crackle, new rain ect... With 70 Def/Mr & under 6k base HP He's not in position to set up anything, he'll probably be dead before having time to use it... Maybe with the new purple set he'll get some grip but he's too easily taken down no matter what skills he's having... To me, he's in dire need for some survivability over anything else, you have to build whole team around him just to make it through first turn.. Doing 30k damages is pointless if you can't deliver it.. With that rarity/shard count you can surely do better than that!

That's only an opinion, haven't tried new setup obviously & it may end up completely different than that but sadly expectations aren't too high with those changes, he'll stay cool, rare... & Sadly a rare sight too..

Looking forward for other changes like repair of shields & new tallismans tho!
    Set him up with resilience, resistance and shell talismans and he will have rather nice stats.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    I think rainmakers fury will be epic! First!
    Vhe eddie is weak too without life and immortal talismans, they are just different animals.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    NF, any chance of tuning the drop rates of talisman in the BNW gardens? Currently the drop rates are horrible and provide very little incentive to play the gardens.

Please consider doing this for the October tuning. Its got to be easy to accomplish, no? Just change some numbers in a table?

cheers
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148