Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This week in PvP - Who can stack more bugs in a single team?

First, Thanks everyone. It was a busy week for me but not as busy as some other Eternals in the past.

Sorry to hear that you are leaving "this week in PvP" thread Nicko, again lol. Even though I don't post much in the forums, I was always looking forward to read your posts. I don't blame you for going "casual", this game has become more like a chore than just a game for some of us and we need to start cutting back on playing and dealing with bugs.

To be honest I wasn't planning to run for eternal this week, all started because I wanted some iron coins to buy a set of talismans, I took a decent lead (in the 100's) since the beginning of the week, and stayed there until the end. By Thursday night I decided to go for it since I saw nobody trying to catch me. Friday night I went to bed with a 1,500 points lead. and Saturday I didn't play much (Mostly because I got called into work in the morning ), I pretty much just kept my distance by 500 points and watching Bradata (who was second for most of the day on Saturday) or other players for any run. No one seemed interested enough though.

You truly don't understand how hard you have to work for an Eternal until you go for it, and now Every eternal has more of my respect especially those who are able to reach the 8K - 10K mark, that is just pure hard work and dedication.

Now, just because no one has talked much about what happened this week in PvP, let me say some words; PvP is broken as Fuck!

To begin with Thorn and Cyclone shields are so broken, specially the thorns. I used them on my defense but not much on my offence because Thorn v. Thorn is just a nightmare! you never know what is going to happen and the game probably will end up frozen. Damage reflected is way too much and I have not idea but I've seen them even work on characters that have immunity, maybe I am wrong. The best way I found to get around them is to use immunity (when it works) or a magic damage team. Prisioner could be useful too, with his broken passive but I don't have him yet.

And now about prisoner, He is back and in full force! people this week were taking advantage of him and his broken passive, he does not only block passives but also blocks beneficial effects to be acquired, he was a nightmare when he was paired with Thorns and Purple Valkyrie.

Glass/Cannon Teams are back! VHE/AHE + DM + AoF + Wrath. add a set of thorns or two and you pretty much win every match that you win the coin toss. These became a problem because DM or AHE could destroy almost any character with one hit, and even when you managed to survived the first round, you will be left with not characters. And also AoF passive is still broken for I can see.

Matchmaking, the matchmaking code is just plain wrong. I really was facing the same people all week long and it is tiring, and boring. Like I knew the people who were going to be in my next list without even clearing the one I was playing at the time. Something needs to be done about this.

And to be honest, something needs to be done about the Saturday night rush. no matter how big of a gap you get during the week, you really need to play on Saturdays because you will not stop getting attacked. if you want to keep gaining points, you will have to be really fast because you amost get attack once every minute at the end.

Well, these are my thoughts for this week in PvP. This was my first, and probably last Eternal, I don't see myself exchanging 1,000 ironite for 10K iron coins, 5 SS, a 4* dupe, Useless Eternity Fragments (yes, they become useless after you get all 4 Eternals) and a refund of 350 ironites after you spend many hours of your life in arena.

Congrats to Caretakerii and Frankie for second and third place too. Well Done!!

-Zamasu
    Last edited by zamasu; 10-09-2017 at 05:58 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Now, just because no one has talked much about what happened this week in PvP, let me say some words; PvP is broken as Fuck!

-Zamasu
    I am with you on the "fuck" part!
    Wasting 1000 ironites for a lousy reward... not my kind of end game. I did it only because of the high chance to get Skill Shards the week before but when these extra rewards are removed, I don't see a reason to push for the top.
    Probably this is the reason so many long time players are leaving.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I am with you on the "fuck" part!
    Wasting 1000 ironites for a lousy reward... not my kind of end game. I did it only because of the high chance to get Skill Shards the week before but when these extra rewards are removed, I don't see a reason to push for the top.
    Probably this is the reason so many long time players are leaving.
    LOL

Yeah, it is just a waste of ironite and time. I don't think I am doing it again for now. If another event with good rewards I might try again, but it should be harder with all the competition. And yeah every day, I am removing troops that leave the game. I might just go casual too for now, like you said last week, getting Eternal is like truly finishing the game, nothing else to aim for...

OS
    iOS
    Not you Nicko! You are one of the most respected player out there!!! I feel everything you wrote though. I hope things will improve to get you back and also for us not to leave.

Last week I also did not play much and finished 30th with only 15 battles on Saturday morning.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/