Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for the event, NF. As luck would have it, I got my first Assassin Corrupt Ox just a few days before the event started. But, I'm happy to grind for 2700 essence per soul (leveled to 80).

In terms of drop rates, I'm at 650 Fragments after 143 runs (with four 50 drops).
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    my droprates suck badly this time

365 frags 107 runs...wish i had druids luck here (1 drop of 50)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    My droprates are decent, I'm just so unmotivated for some reason. I actually spent last night auto farming the garden of fear X when I should have been in the lord of light dungeons I got a rage talisman, making it so I have 2 now. At least you get a ton of runes to level talismans. Oh well, I have my ox so hopefully when the sentinel floors open I'll have more motivation. I had plans to get 10 of them and max them all out for a really big sacrifice but at this rate I'll be lucky to come out with 3. To be honest I'm more interested in what's coming after this event. Wish I knew more about them.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android

blah

through 3 runs through blue LOL gotten 5 fragments. Beyond annoying. Prior to that and excluding the 10 free had 45. So event should be doable but beyond wacked out drop rates.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you NF for this event. I've played for over a year and have never obtained this character before. The grind was much more reasonable than other events that required playing ad nauseam while still not obtaining the character <cough: gunner chopper>

I even ended up spending $ on a couple of packs in the store and will likely buy a third.

Looking forward to more events like these!

cheers
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    NF what about allowing players to choose from a set of characters instead of just the one?, this would probably be better for everyone.
    Happy for the players that don't have it but many that already have it are losing on the chance of a new character.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    NF what about allowing players to choose from a set of characters instead of just the one?, this would probably be better for everyone.
    Happy for the players that don't have it but many that already have it are losing on the chance of a new character.
    Be careful what you wish for. It would take probably 5000 fragments to get a character of your choice, and it would take months (for me atleast lol). However, if they did that and kept these types going as well it would be great.

But knowing them, it will be limited to a weekend and only the most persistent players will get what they want.
    Everyone else will be forced to convert them into 1* gold idols.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Hi guys

Does anyone know if we can claim ox souls after the event ends? (I think so just want to be 100% sure)

Sparton?

Cheers
    gmac

OS
    iOS
    I received 4 ox souls (4 x 50 drops). Sounds good so far. When I sacrificed them, i got 8 rare souls. They turned into 8 3* characters. Those again turned into a handfull of 3* runes and shards.
    To put it short: A total waste of time and ironite.

Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Does anyone know if we can claim ox souls after the event ends? (I think so just want to be 100% sure)
    For events that introduce limited time soul fragments, the ability to get more fragments goes away when the event ends, but you will keep the fragments you earned and can exchange them into their intended soul (or convert to Precious Soul Fragments) at any time during or after the event.

So yeah, totally safe to sit on the fragments if you'd rather bank them there instead of the soul in your soul inventory or the character in your character inventory.