Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Just claimed my first one, thinking of getting one or two more til the end of this event.
    Also hoping for something special to follow on friday though... Sth like the fear of the dark event would be cool...
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Is anyone else seeing the drops a lot worse then normal for this? I have done 3 refills on LOL X and only have 45 frags to show for it so far. Including spending 80 SOT straight and not getting one drop the entire time. I am not looking for 50 drops or anything but I remember being able to get a 5 drop every 3 or 4. Anyone else seeing extra bad rng for this one?
    can confirm this so far, had 15 runs and only 10 frags, now at least 21 runs and 35 frags. numbers are way too small to draw conclusions could easily be a streak of bad luck though...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Sounds like could be normal, just a string of bad luck plus the constant crashes probably swayed me in a bad direction. If the servers are more stables now might be worth trying again because I would like to get some of the frags so I can make a big sacrifice in one of the up coming events. Maybe I will try again or wait for one of the other LOLs and try grinding those non-stop for them.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    can confirm this so far, had 15 runs and only 10 frags, now at least 21 runs and 35 frags. numbers are way too small to draw conclusions could easily be a streak of bad luck though...
    had 4times 80SOT and came to 205 frags. Had one 50 drop and about 8 - 10 times a 10 drop. Blame it on RNG...
    Played only Levels 7-9
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    20 runs and 130 fragments.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Did two full runs this morning and things seem more stable and drops are more align with what I expect.

OS
    Android
    I think I did almost 20 runs, at different levels, from VII to X => 65 frags. I would've prefered to choose which dungeon to run at this event, as I need mostly the purple shards for upgrading some new & old assassin chars.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    In the past 2 weeks I've only had crashes in the level 7 dungeons. When I switch to level 8 they have not crashed.

Irony is so not ironic... as I was typing this the level 8 dungeon I was in crashed. Still its the first in a few days for me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Slauki

Just for statistics... 4x 80 SoTs so far (1x free, 3x refills since start of the event) = 190 fragments for me so far... No 50 frags, all 5, 10 - with majority of 10s... Started at X - first run, then moved to VII... The drop fragments seem to be not worse than at X - yet you have more tries Good luck!

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Haven't counted the runs, but apart from the Skull Quests I've spent all my free SoT (no refills) on autoplaying LoL X and so far I have 170 frags. Not a single server error in LoL (not sure if it's a thing, but I never seem to get them on autoplay). Will be a lot of sacrifice fodder if this drop pace keeps up for me.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills