Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Funny thing.. I saw SOL Eddie drop 4 times today.....

I saw Mummy Eddie drop.. sacrificed it with a Golden Son and got 2 Rare souls in return... sacrificed that.. got another Mummy Eddie.

I do have CR Eddie... but that seemed like a real FLUKE more than anything. Sacrificed a couple random souls, not even a big sacrifice, like Meager or weak..... got a rare soul in return... that turned out to be CR Eddie. Same thing happened with Rainmaker Eddie.... dropped from some random inconsequential G/A soul. And I have had Storm Rider Eddie and Fear The Dark Eddie drop... but they seem to repeatedly drop. Not as often as Mummy and SOL, but pretty often.

Every week I max out the "purchase" of rare souls in both the trooper rentals and arena store... constantly get the same menial characters.

If the point of the game is keep people playing.. then there needs to be a more realistic drop for rare Eddies. Isn't THAT the real quest? To find the rare Eddies??? As I posted.. achievement souls (especially rare G/A and Legendary) should absolutely drop a high-end rare soul.. I'm so freakin sick os seeing gunner dogs, undead soldiers, and harpies.

The eternity souls are really the ONLY way to ensure you can get a decent drop... but it's difficult to get up in rankings until you have them.. so it takes several weeks before you have enough fragments for even 1 of those.

It's a shame they've built the game to have such a clear dead end. It becomes a talisman building game. I have no idea how long "Night City" has been "coming soon" .. but if that's been more than 3 or 4 months... perhaps the entire game is just a huge waste of time.

See I need a gunner and a warrior Eddie... ones I can build up to be more powerful than the default Eddie and Run To the Hills Eddie.... I can't seem to EVER see any gunner or warrior Eddies. Ever. I only have Pharaoh Eddie due to that week of rewards. But a better Sentinel Eddie is needed as well.

(As for the captcha.. I've been a web designer for a long, long time... it's overkill... regardless of what anyone tells you. I see it worthwhile at first.. but after a couple weeks it's nothing but annoying to users.)
    Last edited by Yup; 10-11-2017 at 03:29 AM.

OS
    Android
    Woah! I have all eddies except from viking and i can tell you that pharaoh alone is probably one of the strongest sentinel eddies and even better than most other 5 star eddies around. You just have to learn how to use him correctly.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Not complaining about Pharaoh Eddie, really. Just need a gunner and warrior. Honestly for my style Viking Eddie or Visions Eddie woul dbe better. Multiple target attack fury is better.

OS
    Android
    Night City has been "coming soon" since the game launched, about 15 months ago.

If it was easy (or easier) to get all rare Eddies, people would stop playing the game. That "gotta catch 'em all" mentality is what keeps a lot of players around once the actual content is finished.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    i play so many time too and always waiting Viking Eddie, Navigator Eddie, Aces High Eddie, Vampire Hunter Eddie too
    Tailgunner, Shaman Eddies loot so many time for me
    Vision and Samurai one time with the eddie event only
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Okay So I pulled and "ultimate" sacrifice last week.....

Name:  safricice.png
Views: 306
Size:  511.0 KB

Then from the Legendary Souls for the achievement....

Name:  legend.png
Views: 192
Size:  181.2 KB

So I got a Gunner Eddie and a lot of skill shards. But other than the Aces High Eddie and the Desert Marauder (also a great drop) I already had all the other characters. In fact, some were part of the sacrifice. I did also get about 10 Skill Shards. So, Aces High Eddie was pretty much maxed out on skills to start.

It's just a real shame that the only way to get DIFFERENT strong characters is to sacrifice existing strong characters you've put time into building up. Most often sacrificing characters you may NEVER see again.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-15-2017 at 10:58 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Oh the irony...

Since posting above I've had Aces High Eddie drop a second time... and the Corrupt General drop... and Tail Gunner Eddie drop. So.... uhm..... uh... yeah

OS
    iOS
    For anyone else feeling discouraged.

Not even 1 month later and I now have all the Eddies except Vampire Hunter and Coal Giver. I've picked up a lot of additional Eddies in less than a month.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

Not even 1 month later and I now have all the Eddies except Vampire Hunter and Coal Giver. I've picked up a lot of additional Eddies in less than a month.
    oh man ... give me a bit of your luck to finally get a damn viking.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

Out of the original list, I still only have visions and viking. Haven't got a new Eddie in months. I'd still not have Pharaoh if it weren't for the seven deadly gifts... RNG is a bastard lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572