Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Did shard MUR and using him instead of AoP to autofarm level 9, it is a little faster taking 4 to 5 min.

My team MUR, GRE, golden dog and blue Valkiria.

Only blue Valkiria is not sharded.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Did shard MUR and using him instead of AoP to autofarm level 9, it is a little faster taking 4 to 5 min.

My team MUR, GRE, golden dog and blue Valkiria.

Only blue Valkiria is not sharded.
    I'm going to have to try that. It's taking about the same amount of time with CG, but I'll give MUR a run... I really haven't had the time to play around with that one yet. What Talismans do you have on him?
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    Played 7 or 8 times and finally finished level 10 and did a couple of more 10 after that and all was OK. My last 3 attempts at lvl 8 and 9 though have all resulted in freezes. Good job it has been made free to enter.

I might leave it for a while and try again later.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I'm going to have to try that. It's taking about the same amount of time with CG, but I'll give MUR a run... I really haven't had the time to play around with that one yet. What Talismans do you have on him?
    Holy, Regen and health.
    Holy are a must, maybe 2 set of them are better.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Holy, Regen and health.
    Holy are a must, maybe 2 set of them are better.
    Awesome!! Thanks!! I'll give it a try and let you know. I suppose I was incorrect when I said about it being the same amount of time for me to auto with CG. I just timed it and it was close to 8 minutes. Looking forward to seeing what "Blue Buzz" can do!

Thanks again!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    iOS
    Well I left it for almost a couple of hours and guess what? The stupid motherfucker froze on me again. That is 4 times in a row now. Does playing it on auto cause it to keep freezing? As I said earlier it was working fine a while back but not now. Good job I aren't losing SoT on this!!

Going to try again but play manually this time and see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Well I left it for almost a couple of hours and guess what? The stupid motherfucker froze on me again. That is 4 times in a row now. Does playing it on auto cause it to keep freezing? As I said earlier it was working fine a while back but not now. Good job I aren't losing SoT on this!!

I've played on auto on my phone and haven't had any freezes. When it froze when I was on manual a while ago, it was due to a bug about me touching the screen before it was my turn. Haven't had those problems at all on auto. I've been introduced to an emulator in an earlier thread and I'm loving it! Work from home Friday just got awesome!!! I have played 100% of this game on my cell phone and now I can use a PC when I'm home. Brilliant!!! Haven't had any hangs on the emulator, but I did get one Maco earlier today. Been running level IX so many times I've lost count and it's very stable.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post

Same here.. 1 match out of 3 freeze.. BNW should always be free.. until they fix the problems at least..
    I m using troopers on powerslave to save badges
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Played lvl8 on manual and was fine. After that I did 2 lvl10 on auto and they worked fine too. God knows why it kept freezing

OS
    Android
    awesome event, please more of these... how about some kind of purchase like pay 300 ironite for infinite sot for 24 hours, that would be a topseller.

or pay 200 for 12 hours something like that...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.