OS
    iOS

BNW Level 10 auto farming

So it seems that GRE + Clairvoyant + Blue Valkyrie + Golden Pharaoh Dog is the way to go for auto farming Garden of Fear Level X

What are your teams for auto farming Garden of Life X and Garden of Dismay X ?

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Patrice-1201; 10-13-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    So it seems that GRE + Clairvoyant + Blue Valkyrie + Pharaoh Dog is the way to go for auto farming Garden of Fear Level X

What are your teams for auto farming Garden of Life X and Garden of Dismay X ?

Thanks for your help!
    I don't have Clair, so I substituted her with CG for a while and then it was suggested that I use "Blue Buzz"

I can clear IX with GRE, Blue Buzz, GPD and Blue Val on auto in about 5 minutes. Haven't tried X yet, but I have a feeling they aren't up to the task.

Looking forward to seeing others respond on this post!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    I’m farming level IX at the moment and my team consists of GRE, Claire, AOP and the magus Pharaoh dog (not PDK!). Eddie and Claire are fully sharded, the other two no shards. The talisman are four life, two shell for GRE, penetrating, holy and health for AOP, immunity, life and health for Claire and predator, Holy and warp for the dog.
    Didn’t work for level 10 though.

Switched AOP with MCR, fully sharded endure and invisibility, works now on auto.

Great event for finding the right auto farming setup without spending SOT.
    Last edited by Peppoah; 10-13-2017 at 05:24 PM.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily