OS
    Android

Lone Ed is no match.

So therefore, @CrazyHarry, check your defense!!!

OS
    Android
    It might not be a mistake. For an active player, it's easy to stay above 1900 VP even with 0 % holds. To be ranked top 250 takes a bit of work, specially on Saturdays, so there are thousands of players who don't compete for top 250 but easily stay above 1900 VP. So for players like this, which includes myself, there is currently no point in having a good defense. There is however a point in having a non-competitive defense as it will keep our ranking down, thus getting us easier opponents when we play for iron coins, and it's a nice gesture towards other players at the same time. So I for one have a "Lone Ed"-defense by intent. Hopefully it's the same for CrazyHarry. If not, good thing you made a thread to bring his attention to the matter
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Same here. Only play PvP for ICs. No interest in ranking or defense quote. Points just have to be over 1.9k as Jo said. Also think its a good opportunity for lower players to get points against higher ranked players and getting forward (they would hardly beat my normal defense) and for me it’s a win quote of 99% (due to game freezes and bugs...) what means many ICs. So helps everybody.

Happy Helloween everybody and have fun with 6️⃣6️⃣6️⃣🎃🎃🎃 in PVP!
    \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀