Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Pvp is slow even in 3x speed and many toons ( Wrath, VHE, AG, URW so far) hit like none of them have any skill shards
    Distinct possibility. It's been a year since the Trooper Skill Shards exploit got fixed (and the resulting bug).

One other thing I noticed is that the game thinks I have played zero BNW so far (Just the fact that I have Kari should clue people that that's not the case). Sparton, Kaz, any fix expected for the BNW quests played counter?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    I had to re boot a couple of times as PVE and LOL were looking odd when you went in to a level - there was none of my team to pick to play attack and no defence toons either - it did this in LOL and AMOLAD too. I rebooted and it seems fine again. I too am seeing the off centre reward in LOL - not major but it does look like you are missing a piece of loot.

PVP seems to be a lot better in terms of bugs - thorns seem fine so far and VHE fury crash has not happened yet either....he does also seem to be hitting very soft now which mean he does not kill himself as much when he hits my thorns...oh well never mind I guess I can live with that!! I wonder if the VHEs will drop off a little now...only time will tell!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I will miss this game. One more update before it is completely unplayable.

R.I.P.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Following up on these..

There is indeed a tuning bug with Dusk. We will push a sever soon to fix that. As far as his Fury damage and Wrath's damage, they are currently as intended.

-Kaz
    You might want to take a second look at that, because VHE fury is definitely doing way less damage than before the update and there is nothing in the tuning notes about changing that skills. Did some calculations and it does indeed look like his skill shards aren't taken into account.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Yes wrath really so bad damage now i will to let him in garage for some time ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    This is just laughable now...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Prisoner appears to be blocking new fate talismans effects, at least on the first round. It’s a talisman not a passive so not sure why it’s blocked.
    And yes wrath and vhe are now relegated to baby status.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    You might want to take a second look at that, because VHE fury is definitely doing way less damage than before the update and there is nothing in the tuning notes about changing that skills. Did some calculations and it does indeed look like his skill shards aren't taken into account.
    Depending on the build, you should be seeing about 15K True damage for VHE's Fury, as per the damage decrease in the patch notes. The basic attack DUSK is the only skill we've verified that is not scaling properly. This will be fixed shortly. Do continue to post if you see any additional suspicious issues around damage though and we will investigate accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    and i have a feeling that more characters suffer from lower damage...maybe good old skillshard bug? (had the feeling with pharaohs mend for example, but not sure)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    [...]( Wrath, VHE, AG, URW so far) hit like none of them have any skill shards
    Can you provide more details for the damage numbers you're seeing and the damage numbers you're expecting? We're not observing the issue you're describing in a general sense, and it's not clear if you're seeing something new or are just seeing tuning changes/the known issue with Dusk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Prisoner appears to be blocking new fate talismans effects, at least on the first round. It’s a talisman not a passive so not sure why it’s blocked.
    This is probably related to the issue that the Prisoner is blocking certain talisman effects. I'll make a note to ensure the fix is checked with this new talisman as well.

OS
    Android
    Warrior Trixter seems to be bugged a bit, it just removed Endure (2 turn) from my entire team, even though he's a single hitter. No thorns, no cyclones, no blue bat - it was a very clean removal. Everything just went away.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.