Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Please keep discussion in this thread relating to the new event. I'll be deleting replies which do not have to do with the event or the characters from it.

OS
    Android
    Getting real close to my first ritual soul. Yet only about 85 priestess fragments in. It seems you earn priestess frags at half the rate of ritual frags.

I'm comin' for those fate talismans.
    By the way in the talisman store, it says that Fate Talismans are a 2 set, and also there's 4 options for them on there. Not sure if it's a bug or if it's giving iron coin hoarders a headstart. Plus it says limited rather than new.

Just thought I'd put out all the info just in case.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Bought 20 Souls and got only trash...I hate this RNG-Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    By the way in the talisman store, it says that Fate Talismans are a 2 set, and also there's 4 options for them on there. Not sure if it's a bug or if it's giving iron coin hoarders a headstart. Plus it says limited rather than new.
    My apologies, but the store is incorrect; it is a 3 set for it's effect, not a 2 set.

Because that's a simple text change and it is quite misleading, we're working on doing a quick server update which will correct that.

EDIT: Said store description has been updated to correctly indicate it's a 3 set.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 10-19-2017 at 11:37 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Please keep discussion in this thread relating to the new event. I'll be deleting replies which do not have to do with the event or the characters from it.
    Thanks. Appreciate the remind...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I got the Mayan Priestess Magus and she doesn't steal beneficial effects

OS
    Android
    Got no RNG luck today... brought 3x3 event souls and got zero red eyes.... this is completely demotivating.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Do the fragments only drop in increments of 5?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Do the fragments only drop in increments of 5?
    No I once 50 rainbows and 10 greens
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Well, opened a 20 pack twice, got 2x Magus and 2x Warrior Priestess, unfortunately Double on each device and on my mobile, i opened a 10-Pack and only got a dupe GCR, nothing new here. Yet thanks to the new missions missions, i'm finally able to claim one gunner pharaoh dog without trying to beat these LOL X high stakes.
    Garden of Delight finally works and PVP seems to run smoothly now.
    The new characters were something i did not expect. Witch doctor seems a heavy combination for Mystic Eddies Finisher.
    The rest of the walkyres, except maybe the warrior seem pretty generic and the exclusive PVP sentinel priestess seems the sentinel version of the warrior/assassin nboL, may come in handy.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed