Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Missions help

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmaster View Post
    Pepp & Kamuz24z :
    I you could do that it would be awesome!
    I still haven't figured out how to get passed Garden of Life VIII and upwards so getting hold of the Life Talisman will be hard :-)

Thanks a bunch!
    Okay, made GRE my champ, he has life and holy and is sharded. Have fun.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Here is the thread on wicker man eddie. He was a reward after completing Ailing Kingdom.
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...t=wicker+eddie

Power down - I'm guessing you're referring to missions that require a player to use lower power effects "x" amount of times or on certain characters. This can be accomplished with toons that can steal power like Gunner Undead Rescuer/Undead Hunter or those equipped with energy talismans.
    I tried as you suggested and used Gunner Undead Rescuer and I clearly see that he is sealing power but still nothing shows in the accomplishments.
    Any one who knows how to pass this Use Lower Power effects on SEKHMET? Please!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    The alliance general with energy talismans is your best friend for the Lower Power missions. On perfect hits he often steals power twice this way. If you have access to the AoF you can steal power multiple times in a turn. This setup helped me clear all the Lower Power missions.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    The alliance general with energy talismans is your best friend for the Lower Power missions. On perfect hits he often steals power twice this way. If you have access to the AoF you can steal power multiple times in a turn. This setup helped me clear all the Lower Power missions.
    Thanks, man! I tried the General too but no luck, may be because he is killing the bitch right the way and the game not recording it as a success. I will try again with him but with no talismans this time.
    Thanks!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Thanks, man! I tried the General too but no luck, may be because he is killing the bitch right the way and the game not recording it as a success. I will try again with him but with no talismans this time.
    Thanks!
    Try Storm Eddie Past - Tempest

OS
    Android
    I tried as you suggested and used Gunner Undead Rescuer and I clearly see that he is sealing power but still nothing shows in the accomplishments.
    Hi Bradata, try the Assassin Corrupt Rescuer's power move with any of your characters with energy talismans. should be able to clear in one run
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    I did the lower power effect on Sekhmet today with gunner undead hunter and gunner corrupt droid. having a toon thats not too powerful is the hardest part.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    for information, for example if you must have a set of endure on any characters 3X you can do it with one try with 3 set on your characters
    I play all troopers all days.

What I found for the lower power missions that is somewhat confusing is when you use a toon that hits all enemies, it still only steals power from the targeted enemy, so be sure to target the enemy you need to steal power from before using an ability or attack that hits all

OS
    iOS
    Going to need help with the upcoming rage/hunter and zone eater talisman missions. I’ve got other sets if someone needs a hand with something.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659