Question Arena Rankings screwed up

Has anybody else noticed that their Arena ranking changes drastically during a single battle? I just did a battle against someone and my ranking has seriously changed, for the worse, in the single battle. Before I did the battle I was ranked around 1850 but when I was victorious and the system came back I saw I was ranked at 4199.

How the hell can I drop 2300 places in the space of a single fight when I'm victorious? This isn't the first time it's happened and I reported it to NF support but they still haven't responded.

If this continues then I'm going to be leaving the game as it's definitely too buggy and going to be a waste of time.
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGoldenEagle View Post
    Has anybody else noticed that their Arena ranking changes drastically during a single battle? I just did a battle against someone and my ranking has seriously changed, for the worse, in the single battle. Before I did the battle I was ranked around 1850 but when I was victorious and the system came back I saw I was ranked at 4199.

How the hell can I drop 2300 places in the space of a single fight when I'm victorious? This isn't the first time it's happened and I reported it to NF support but they still haven't responded.

If this continues then I'm going to be leaving the game as it's definitely too buggy and going to be a waste of time.
    Same thing happened to me when I reinstalled the game and started playing my first few matches. Rankings seem screwed up at the 1000+ range, but seem to fix itself the more you play. Don’t worry, it will sort itself out!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGoldenEagle View Post

Wow, that is odd as hell. I noticed it being weird, but not THAT much. I'm gonna have to pay more attention to see if I can catch something that drastic.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

I've been playing since the Beta and was purchased the Eternity Founders pack. Decided that I'm going to completely uninstall the game and hope that within the next 6 months the Developers repair the issues and not put any others in....I'm not going to hold my breath.

CrossbowCA-7764 out for an extended period.
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764

I've noticed that rank doesn't update until you play a battle. So, it could be that when the last time your rank was updated a lot of other players got ahead of you but the rank wasn't updated until you played your match. also when you're in the 1,000's in ranking, with 90% of other players, the difference in points in minimal, so a game lost/won can shift your rank pretty drastically.