Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Potent combo IV mission

To all my troopers I’ll be switching my champ Monday to Samurai Eddie for Warrior Lol for anyone who needs those rage and hunter talismans to clear the mission Potent Combo IV- maybe POTENT COMBO V mission will require Lightning and predator talismans I’m counting on you MOONSHADOW please if you can get your Carriage Rider Eddie ready for Lol Magus- the bad part about this mission is that it will require 3 weeks for those who don’t have a set of rage talismans just to clear this mission so let’s help each other if anyone has a full set of Rage and Lightning Talismans we can finish the mission in one day post your gamer tag and let’s clear this mission in one day
    Last edited by Kamuz24z; 10-26-2017 at 07:53 PM.

OS
    Android
    I don't have any of them sets but if anyone who has them need a daily trooper, pls add me.
    On the other hand i think getting the crimson pharaoh dog won't require all missions to be finished. I'm at 194/200 with 5 missions opened and some of them are level III, so i hope levels IV & V won't require all very rare talismans.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    iOS
    Do you have any space for Troopers? I don't have a hunter or rage set so know I'll struggle with this one. Looking for any help from new or exisiting Troopers, cheers.

90mphyorker-7463
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
    I don't have any of them sets but if anyone who has them need a daily trooper, pls add me.
    On the other hand i think getting the crimson pharaoh dog won't require all missions to be finished. I'm at 194/200 with 5 missions opened and some of them are level III, so i hope levels IV & V won't require all very rare talismans.
    No problem Just send a recuest anytime kamuz-8227

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Do you have any space for Troopers? I don't have a hunter or rage set so know I'll struggle with this one. Looking for any help from new or exisiting Troopers, cheers.

90mphyorker-7463
    No problem just send a recuest
    Last edited by Kamuz24z; 10-27-2017 at 12:19 AM.

OS
    iOS
    If guys are willing to clear the mission the same day I need to delete and add you 3 times but in order to work we need to set a time and since we can delete 10 troopers a day is going to be just for 3 so let me know I have plenty of time that day

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    No problem as well just send a recuest
    Cheers! Sent you a request!
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Do you have another open trooper slot?

Request sent. You're help is much appreciated.

Cheers, Hornet
    Hornetaker-8818

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    To all my troopers I’ll be switching my champ Monday to Samurai Eddie for Warrior Lol for anyone who needs those rage and hunter talismans to clear the mission Potent Combo IV- maybe POTENT COMBO V mission will require Lightning and predator talismans I’m counting on you MOONSHADOW please if you can get your Carriage Rider Eddie ready for Lol Magus- the bad part about this mission is that it will require 3 weeks for those who don’t have a set of rage talismans just to clear this mission so let’s help each other if anyone has a full set of Rage and Lightning Talismans we can finish the mission in one day post your gamer tag and let’s clear this mission in one day
    Don't worry, Kamuz, I will keep my Carriage Rider, equipped with the Lightning talismans, as a champion, if the missions will require the use of them.

I'm currently at the mission which requires the Comet talismans... I think I sold them at some point, because they were sorcery and I didn't find a use for them. I gained only 2 from the GoD after BNW was released...

So, if any trooper of mine still has those Comet talismans, please equip them on your champ, if possible. Thx in advance.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Don't worry, Kamuz, I will keep my Carriage Rider, equipped with the Lightning talismans, as a champion, if the missions will require the use of them.

I'm currently at the mission which requires the Comet talismans... I think I sold them at some point, because they were sorcery and I didn't find a use for them. I gained only 2 from the GoD after BNW was released...

So, if any trooper of mine still has those Comet talismans, please equip them on your champ, if possible. Thx in advance.
    Hey Moonshadow, anything for you mate. Done, Wickerman Eddie quipped with Comet Talismans. He is only 4* Level 80, but hope that won’t be an issue for anyone since he will only be along for the ride, lol!

I also have the Meteor Talismans if anyone needs a Champ with those Talismans.