OS
    Android

Exploiting the Gunner and Assassin Dragon Kings

So I keep forgetting that in the Gardens of Life and Dismay, the Dragon Kings have these weaknesses that one can exploit to make them die faster.

The Gunner DK will curse himself if he gets heal blocked

The Assassin DK takes additional damage for every negative effect on him.

I made this thread to see if we could fashion a team that would capitalize on these weaknesses and possibly make grinding those dungeons easier and faster.

One important matter is that there aren't that many negative effects that work on the Assassin DK. But there are a couple that still do work and characters who inflict alot of those debuffs at once are useful here. The Assassin and Magus Valkyries can inflict a bunch of those working effects and Eternity Eddie can also use marks and Extra Turns. Navigator Eddie's future basic move also inflicts more hits for negative effects, so using that move after applying a bunch of negative effects would probably wreck his shit.

I'm not sure how the Gunner DK's weakness really works because whenever I put heal block on him, there isn't a curse effect on him. And since all debuffs are removed when the shield cracks open, it'll need to be applied more than once. The Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist's basic heal blocks 100% so he could work well in there. Not to mention he has that Revenge passive so he'll apply it regularly. Run to the Hills Eddie has a fury that makes heal block unlimited along with doing a ton of damage due to his high attack.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 10-27-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Thank you Amarthir, you helped me out a lot. Just tried garden of dismay X with my own team and cleared it first try. I used GRE, AH Eddie and Eternity for the Eddies and Ass Valk., Gunner Dog and Blue Axis Soldier. I used immortal and guard for eternity, vampire and guard for the lady, invisibility and assassin for the dog and 4 holy and warp for the soldier. GRE has life and shell and AH strength and four yellow. Eternity, Valkyrie and the soldier have no shards. I chose the soldier because he has triple shot for bringing down the damn shield and he has a 30% chance permadeath, which can be handful in the first four rounds. AH and the dog can heal which is very important, too. Now I’m waiting for more SOT to clear the mission.
    Almost forgot to mention that I got a hallowed soul as price, that gave me the Corrupt owl.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

I found the assassin corrupt ox cultist pretty useful in GoL - passive is counters and default attack is heal-block.

I did have a problem keeping him alive (on auto), both against the minions and against the boss.

My current setup uses Samurai with Echo tals, so there are no free resurrects happening, so I really need him to stay alive if I bring him on.

I'll see if I can just toss him in there and see what happens

Edit: ran ACOC and it worked pretty well on auto. 1 defeat, 6 wins. It looks like the loss was a bit of a fluke, my wins have been pretty definitive.

My team:

Samaurai with echo, advantage
    GPD with energy, invis
    ACOC with thorns, resistance, 1
    Health
    WUR with guard, strike
    Last edited by bort; 10-28-2017 at 08:37 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Pretty interesting thread im stuck on 7 in all dungeons lol
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly