Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    If/when I get a complete set I'm sure we can work it out. But I still need one more, and the drop rate is just terrible.

Keep an eye on the forum as others have a complete set and might be able/willing to help you. If you have not completed the mission when I hopefully soon get a complete set, I will gladly help you.

Cheers
    Cheers mate, thanks a lot! Moonshadow has a set and is a trooper of mine, so I may try the add/delete tactic with him.

Magus dungeon opens tomorrow...would anyone with Zone talismans be willing to help me out with this mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Magus dungeon opens tomorrow...would anyone with Zone talismans be willing to help me out with this mission?
    I can. I have at least one spot open and will be culling the list to get more.

bort-1377

*My current trooper doesn't have zones, but I'll be sure to switch it up for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post

bort-1377

*My current trooper doesn't have zones, but I'll be sure to switch it up for tomorrow.
    Great, thanks! I've sent you a request. Once the dungeon opens i'll add/drop you to complete it, but after that if you'd like a daily trooper the spot is yours.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I am going to do my best to grind gol this week. I found a team that completes IX safely every time but isn't too fast if anyone has a more efficient team let me know. My team is VHE. WNBOL, WUR, GPD.

I can autoplay GOL IX with Navigator (or Grim), Clairvoyant, Gunner Dog, and Assassin Corrupt Droid (all fully sharded)..... and I can beat it and beat it and beat it and beat it and beat it , refill SOT, beat it beat it beat it beat it .. and still not see any Zone talismans. I'll see comet, immunity, and chance talismans.. but never any Zone (or lightning).

Same thing for GOF IX.. I see echo and counter.. never Rage.

I just dread... no.... fucking HATE.. playing level X... 30-40 minutes of non-autoplay time for MAYBE (probably not) a payoff. But from my perspective, I've only gotten the single rage, zone, and lightning talismans I have from level X.. so it may be an unavoidable evil unless I can convince someone to be a trooper. It'd be one thing if level X GUARANTEED a talisman drop of one of 4 to 6 different talismans which might be the talisman I need... but without a guarantee.. I should go play video poker.. better odds.

I swear it's the most time consuming, non user-friendly, annoying part of the game entirely.

I'm looking to clear up the zone and lightning missions... hopefully I'll have the rage mission completed tis week or next (thanks to a gracious trooper).

bort-1377

If you ever have a spot open, and would be willing... please let me know. I've purposefully left 3-4 trooper spots open to hopefully gain some help with these missions since the talismans NEVER F'n drop.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-14-2017 at 05:04 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I can help out, too. Tomorrow. I have zone in my cyborg. So the burden is not only on Bort. And please delete me after you finished the mission.
    Cheers, Pepp
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    I can help out, too. Tomorrow. I have zone in my cyborg. So the burden is not only on Bort. And please delete me after you finished the mission.
    Cheers, Pepp
    Thanks Pepp! Request sent! (Yup-3338)

If you hate my trooper.. tell me what you need.... I've got 8-10 fully-sharded max toons.. i'll switch.

OS
    Android
    Well I've been pretty quiet about this part but I'm 1/3 finished so if Bort and Pepp can help me out it would be much appreciated.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS

bort-1377

Hi Bort, do you have a free slot? I need one more trooper to complete the Zone mission.

Thanks in advance mate!

@DMoney, can you please switch your Champion back to your Soldier Eddie with the Zones? I sent you a PM earlier today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hi Bort, do you have a free slot? I need one more trooper to complete the Zone mission.

Thanks in advance mate!

@DMoney, can you please switch your Champion back to your Soldier Eddie with the Zones? I sent you a PM earlier today as well.
    accepted; let me know if it doesn't work.