OS
    iOS

PvP Exploit - Sparton, NF, please read

Guys, this is getting absolutely crazy now. My PvP defense team of 5* Level 100 Maxed toons was just beaten by these two team:
    XXXXX - Lvl XX
    - 4* Soldier Eddie
    - 3* Gunner Demon Spawn
    - 4* Rocket Dog
    - 2* (Yes, 2*) Warrior Undead Skeleton Soldier dude

XXXXX - Lvl XX
    - 5* Hallowed Eddie (lucky a$$hole)
    - 4* Sentinel Priestess
    - 4* WNBoL
    - 4* Green Harpy

This is ridiculous and if these guys along with XXXXX are exploiting a PvP bug, then it is simply pathetic and I ain’t playing anymore.

Out of anger I revenged these twerps and went with my maxed Assassin GS and Wickerman, toons that I never take for PvP. They did not stand a chance...Wickerman himself destroyed their entire team with his Power skill.

NF, please look into this urgently and fix it. I have a screenshot, but am unable to upload it via my phone.

Thanks,
    Ice
    Last edited by Leviathan; 10-31-2017 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Edited to remove identifying information

OS
    Android
    Ha, ha! So I am not crazy! I saw them beating my team too and I was like... whaaaat did just happened! Maybe they know some tricks we don't, Ice.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Hello IceManFerrar,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I have made note of all of these details, and we will investigate what you have laid out here. Please note, I have edited your post to remove any identifying information regarding the players you have mentioned.

In future, if you notice anything suspicious in game, please contact our support team, or message us privately.

Once again, we thank you for bringing this up. I will now be locking this thread while we investigate this issue.

Thanks!