OS
    Android
    Ahhh excited as usual, hope to don't be disappointed as usual
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PaquitoChep View Post
    Ahhh excited as usual, hope to don't be disappointed as usual
    After the small update yesterday the game on my device is highly unstable (Android - Nexus). It feels like the game is having hickups - almost impossible to time moves right.

I also lost a fight when a VH of the enemy triggered fury and a Beezle attack more or less simultaneuously ... the game did not show any buttons anymore and only 2/3 of the screen filled like it does when fury kicks in. It's really hard to believe that in 4 month of my absence absolutely nothing changed in development quality.

I could try a reinstall because game has swollen again to 1,4 GByte but honestly I can't be arsed. I can't remember any software that needed so many reinstalls than this piece of crap ... absolutely ridiculous.

I also lost track of what is a bug and what is supposed to work like: Opponent attacks - my WNBOL takes revenge - her/his green Mayan Priestess revenges back?! Is this normal now? Are we back to Ping Pong PVP?
    Last edited by hold; 11-04-2017 at 09:54 AM.

OS
    Android
    So we've gone from being promised trooper eddie from a trooper soul for 40-50k trooper badges to a chance to get trooper eddie for 20k? how many times can we buy this soul? will trooper eddie be available from others souls eventually or just this one? I'm currently at 37K so already have enough but seems maybe I should have bought more skill shards when I had the chance. Seems trooper eddie will be another eddie I won't have...

wickerman being the first fragment event, thats okay means I get give it a miss which is good. the next few sound interesting. "bugle sounds" I guess thats when we can buy the trooper soul. then another arena event where I wont be able to get the main character again, umm I'll pass thanks. some good things and some bad things coming up.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Yay! Is the 20k soul a repeatable purchase?
    I am wondering that as well? I am sat on 80000 Trooper points right now with more to bank before the characters are released.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    I've seen several comments about the upcoming Trooper Eddie being cool and such..but where do you guys see this? Surely not from the first page where i can just see a list of the next events

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    I've seen several comments about the upcoming Trooper Eddie being cool and such..but where do you guys see this? Surely not from the first page where i can just see a list of the next events
    There was some game data that was "accidentally leaked" yesterday. A few were able to see it. NF quickly sent a patch to correct...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    I posted a photo of him but NF removed it and asked us not to post any more pictures of the leaked characters again. They all looked cool and hopefully will have cool moves.
    Cheers!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Kaz was very very clear on how this would work.

He said it would be a one time purchase - likely 40-50k badges - BUT THAT NUMBER WAS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

After that you would have the opportunity to purchase fragments similar to the Eternals

They were also emphatic you should NOT horde Trooper badges - you should spend them down - as store limits were coming and they would announce Trooper Eddie with plenty of notice - that way you could save your badges after he was announced and get the one time purchase when he was svailable.

I don’t see how the developers could have been any more clear on this. And I’m GLAD he’s less points than anticipated - perhaps they have some other goodies in the store as well.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to chime in to explain a few things regarding the reinstating of limits in the Trooper Shop.

First of all, this is not a change being made in isolation. There are many updates and changes to the game that will be rolling out over the next few months and these limits are just a part of balancing the flow of resources in the economy given those changes. Without getting into too much detail or revealing exact dates, here is a preview of some of the content and features related specifically to this change that we are in the process of developing:

We are in the process of looking at speeding up the use of Troopers, and of playing quests in general, which will increase the speed and ease of earning Trooper Badges.

There are more items coming to the Trooper shop within the next few months, including the long heralded Trooper Soul. Our current plan is to offer a one-time, high cost Trooper Soul as well as the farmable weekly fragment option. The price has not been finalized for this Soul, but generally speaking it should not exceed the cost of using 50 troopers over a 5 week period (i.e. between 40K-to-50K Badges) though this is tentative and could change. In regards to how much heads up you'll have about when to start saving up, we are also going to start advertising what events are planned for the month in the News Feed to give people a better idea of what's to come. In theory, by the time we announce the release of this soul, you should have enough time to save up for at least one pull or at least dramatically shorten the time it will take for it.

With many upcoming events, we are looking for ways to ensure all players have some way of working towards the event rewards outside of just using the ironite or souls they have on hand. To that end there will be many events which will be making more use of all 3 shops in the game in new ways (Arena, Troopers, and Gold Shops). For this to work, we need to make the shops more consistent with each other so that something like unlimited access to rare souls doesn't completely break the economy of the game as it will imbalance the value of various activities and game modes.

In short, with some of the upcoming changes, you'll still be able to earn the same amount of resources, if not much more, but you won't have to dedicate as much energy and time to things like using Troopers. Instead, via events and upcoming features, there should be more of a perceptible cadence to where you can ideally spend you time to maximize your rewards in the game. Yes, this does mean you can't hoard points to buy souls / shards in bulk, but this is also the reason we are communicating these changes now. If you have large stores of Trooper Badges saved up, you may want to consider spending them now as, outside of the aforementioned Trooper Soul, there won't be much reason to save them.

Hopefully that helps explain that particular change. Sparton and I will try and be around on the forums today to answer any additional questions regarding this or other updates from the patch preview notes.

Cheers,

-Kaz
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Trooper Eddie is not guaranteed, it says that for 20k you get a soul out of the 4 available but still 25% chance isn't bad. Knowing my luck, I pulled Eternity Eddie after 9 or 10 tries, the Trooper probably is gonna elude me for a long time
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise