Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Angry What the hell happened with the game?!?!

Good afternoon gals & guys

I was playing AMOLAD then suddenely the game has stuck on a loop... The screen went black immediately and all I heard was the music... After about 20 minutes staring at nothingness and enjoying the notes of ''Aces High'' played over and over again... Everything all of a sudden showed up on the screen again like nothing had happened - in the middle of a fight and I was able to finish the level...

I recorded this ''Black Event'' with my phone if anyone's interested to see I can upload the vid... I thought I've seen all already with this game regarding strange and unpredictable behaviours of LOTB, yet something like this I have seen for the first time...

Have a nice weekend, everyone

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Good afternoon gals & guys

I was playing AMOLAD then suddenely the game has stuck on a loop... The screen went black immediately and all I heard was the music... After about 20 minutes staring at nothingness and enjoying the notes of ''Aces High'' played over and over again... Everything all of a sudden showed up on the screen again like nothing had happened - in the middle of a fight and I was able to finish the level...

I recorded this ''Black Event'' with my phone if anyone's interested to see I can upload the vid... I thought I've seen all already with this game regarding strange and unpredictable behaviours of LOTB, yet something like this I have seen for the first time...

Have a nice weekend, everyone

Cheers,

W
    I posted in in a thread where is was a bit off topic - but that one seems fitting:

After the small update yesterday the game on my device is highly unstable (Android - Nexus). It feels like the game is having hickups - almost impossible to time moves right.

I also lost a fight when a VH of the enemy triggered fury and a Beezle attack more or less simultaneuously ... the game did not show any buttons anymore and only 2/3 of the screen filled like it does when fury kicks in. It's really hard to believe that in 4 month of my absence absolutely nothing changed in development quality.

I could try a reinstall because game has swollen again to 1,4 GByte but honestly I can't be arsed. I can't remember any software that needed so many reinstalls than this piece of crap ... absolutely ridiculous.

I also lost track of what is a bug and what is supposed to work like: Opponent attacks - my WNBOL takes revenge - her/his green Mayan Priestess revenges back?! Is this normal now? Are we back to Ping Pong PVP?

Apart from being unplayable while having this stuttering since the update I also sat there a few times today and tried to figure out what the f*ck just happened. It is well easier to predict the lottery ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I posted in in a thread where is was a bit off topic - but that one seems fitting:

After the small update yesterday the game on my device is highly unstable (Android - Nexus). It feels like the game is having hickups - almost impossible to time moves right.

I also lost a fight when a VH of the enemy triggered fury and a Beezle attack more or less simultaneuously ... the game did not show any buttons anymore and only 2/3 of the screen filled like it does when fury kicks in. It's really hard to believe that in 4 month of my absence absolutely nothing changed in development quality.

I could try a reinstall because game has swollen again to 1,4 GByte but honestly I can't be arsed. I can't remember any software that needed so many reinstalls than this piece of crap ... absolutely ridiculous.

I also lost track of what is a bug and what is supposed to work like: Opponent attacks - my WNBOL takes revenge - her/his green Mayan Priestess revenges back?! Is this normal now? Are we back to Ping Pong PVP?

Apart from being unplayable while having this stuttering since the update I also sat there a few times today and tried to figure out what the f*ck just happened. It is well easier to predict the lottery ...
    That Mayan Priestess has the same revenge passive. I have been noticing the stuttering and long load times between screens for several weeks now. After the last update, I have had the game just freeze for a minute or so several times in both PvP and PvE. It seems to be completely random as to what causes it, everything just pauses and resumes 45-90 seconds later.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    That Mayan Priestess has the same revenge passive. I have been noticing the stuttering and long load times between screens for several weeks now. After the last update, I have had the game just freeze for a minute or so several times in both PvP and PvE. It seems to be completely random as to what causes it, everything just pauses and resumes 45-90 seconds later.
    I know she has the same passive but this passive revenges after a revenge? So it's Ping Pong again.

The hangs I have as well ... But now it's short stutters what makes timing impossible ... Probably best to hibernate this coding nightmare again. It really is an absolute shame as I love the graphics. AI and the bugs are unworthy for this brand.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I know she has the same passive but this passive revenges after a revenge? So it's Ping Pong again.

The hangs I have as well ... But now it's short stutters what makes timing impossible ... Probably best to hibernate this coding nightmare again. It really is an absolute shame as I love the graphics. AI and the bugs are unworthy for this brand.
    OK. I get what you're saying now. After playing some Arena today, I am getting a lot of stutters there as well. I've seen Clairvoyant use her revive move twice today without having enough power also.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    OK. I get what you're saying now. After playing some Arena today, I am getting a lot of stutters there as well. I've seen Clairvoyant use her revive move twice today without having enough power also.
    Ah good - it is not just me "seeing things" - In GoF yesterday 4 of 5 chars were frozen - after a Red Buzz attacked me he defrosted a frozen char at the same time.

OS
    Android
    Same here, the game keeps freezing in PVP for 45-90 seconds from time to time.
    Also, if it's not completely frozen, the game is stuttering, making timing very difficult. It's manageable on my phone, but almost unplayable on an emulator.
    I sometimes, with chaotic exchanges between my NOBLs with Explosive and other counter attackers, have the impression of turns getting cut short for me or the opponent.
    And don't start me about the AoF...
    Currently, the game is as unstable as never before.

Banned
    Maybe this game-stuttering is not a bug but a weired feature. If everything is random, why don't make timing a bit more random.

OS
    Android
    Have also noticed a lot of stuttering since the last update.

Land 10 perfect hits... yeah right, took me 4 tries yesterday.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    Mine is now crashing every second fight
    No chance to play with these insane loading times and freezing and crashing