Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    Senior Member Witkacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Warsaw, PL
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    585

    Angry What the hell happened with the game?!?!

    Good afternoon gals & guys

    I was playing AMOLAD then suddenely the game has stuck on a loop... The screen went black immediately and all I heard was the music... After about 20 minutes staring at nothingness and enjoying the notes of ''Aces High'' played over and over again... Everything all of a sudden showed up on the screen again like nothing had happened - in the middle of a fight and I was able to finish the level...

    I recorded this ''Black Event'' with my phone if anyone's interested to see I can upload the vid... I thought I've seen all already with this game regarding strange and unpredictable behaviours of LOTB, yet something like this I have seen for the first time...

    Have a nice weekend, everyone

    Cheers,

    W
    Witkacy-2631

    Now helping you:

    Problems in the kitchen? Just ask Eda! She always has her kitchen helper at the hand... Having hard times in red or blue dungeons? The chick will give you some nice cover then

    Don't worry be harpy

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Good afternoon gals & guys

    I was playing AMOLAD then suddenely the game has stuck on a loop... The screen went black immediately and all I heard was the music... After about 20 minutes staring at nothingness and enjoying the notes of ''Aces High'' played over and over again... Everything all of a sudden showed up on the screen again like nothing had happened - in the middle of a fight and I was able to finish the level...

    I recorded this ''Black Event'' with my phone if anyone's interested to see I can upload the vid... I thought I've seen all already with this game regarding strange and unpredictable behaviours of LOTB, yet something like this I have seen for the first time...

    Have a nice weekend, everyone

    Cheers,

    W
    I posted in in a thread where is was a bit off topic - but that one seems fitting:

    After the small update yesterday the game on my device is highly unstable (Android - Nexus). It feels like the game is having hickups - almost impossible to time moves right.

    I also lost a fight when a VH of the enemy triggered fury and a Beezle attack more or less simultaneuously ... the game did not show any buttons anymore and only 2/3 of the screen filled like it does when fury kicks in. It's really hard to believe that in 4 month of my absence absolutely nothing changed in development quality.

    I could try a reinstall because game has swollen again to 1,4 GByte but honestly I can't be arsed. I can't remember any software that needed so many reinstalls than this piece of crap ... absolutely ridiculous.

    I also lost track of what is a bug and what is supposed to work like: Opponent attacks - my WNBOL takes revenge - her/his green Mayan Priestess revenges back?! Is this normal now? Are we back to Ping Pong PVP?

    Apart from being unplayable while having this stuttering since the update I also sat there a few times today and tried to figure out what the f*ck just happened. It is well easier to predict the lottery ...

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I posted in in a thread where is was a bit off topic - but that one seems fitting:

    After the small update yesterday the game on my device is highly unstable (Android - Nexus). It feels like the game is having hickups - almost impossible to time moves right.

    I also lost a fight when a VH of the enemy triggered fury and a Beezle attack more or less simultaneuously ... the game did not show any buttons anymore and only 2/3 of the screen filled like it does when fury kicks in. It's really hard to believe that in 4 month of my absence absolutely nothing changed in development quality.

    I could try a reinstall because game has swollen again to 1,4 GByte but honestly I can't be arsed. I can't remember any software that needed so many reinstalls than this piece of crap ... absolutely ridiculous.

    I also lost track of what is a bug and what is supposed to work like: Opponent attacks - my WNBOL takes revenge - her/his green Mayan Priestess revenges back?! Is this normal now? Are we back to Ping Pong PVP?

    Apart from being unplayable while having this stuttering since the update I also sat there a few times today and tried to figure out what the f*ck just happened. It is well easier to predict the lottery ...
    That Mayan Priestess has the same revenge passive. I have been noticing the stuttering and long load times between screens for several weeks now. After the last update, I have had the game just freeze for a minute or so several times in both PvP and PvE. It seems to be completely random as to what causes it, everything just pauses and resumes 45-90 seconds later.
    Chaosego888-9998

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    That Mayan Priestess has the same revenge passive. I have been noticing the stuttering and long load times between screens for several weeks now. After the last update, I have had the game just freeze for a minute or so several times in both PvP and PvE. It seems to be completely random as to what causes it, everything just pauses and resumes 45-90 seconds later.
    I know she has the same passive but this passive revenges after a revenge? So it's Ping Pong again.

    The hangs I have as well ... But now it's short stutters what makes timing impossible ... Probably best to hibernate this coding nightmare again. It really is an absolute shame as I love the graphics. AI and the bugs are unworthy for this brand.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I know she has the same passive but this passive revenges after a revenge? So it's Ping Pong again.

    The hangs I have as well ... But now it's short stutters what makes timing impossible ... Probably best to hibernate this coding nightmare again. It really is an absolute shame as I love the graphics. AI and the bugs are unworthy for this brand.
    OK. I get what you're saying now. After playing some Arena today, I am getting a lot of stutters there as well. I've seen Clairvoyant use her revive move twice today without having enough power also.
    Chaosego888-9998

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    OK. I get what you're saying now. After playing some Arena today, I am getting a lot of stutters there as well. I've seen Clairvoyant use her revive move twice today without having enough power also.
    Ah good - it is not just me "seeing things" - In GoF yesterday 4 of 5 chars were frozen - after a Red Buzz attacked me he defrosted a frozen char at the same time.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    21
    Same here, the game keeps freezing in PVP for 45-90 seconds from time to time.
    Also, if it's not completely frozen, the game is stuttering, making timing very difficult. It's manageable on my phone, but almost unplayable on an emulator.
    I sometimes, with chaotic exchanges between my NOBLs with Explosive and other counter attackers, have the impression of turns getting cut short for me or the opponent.
    And don't start me about the AoF...
    Currently, the game is as unstable as never before.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Liebhild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    138
    Maybe this game-stuttering is not a bug but a weired feature. If everything is random, why don't make timing a bit more random.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    27
    Have also noticed a lot of stuttering since the last update.

    Land 10 perfect hits... yeah right, took me 4 tries yesterday.
    WyPhy-7624

    Always looking for good Troopers

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Berlin
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    41
    Mine is now crashing every second fight
    No chance to play with these insane loading times and freezing and crashing
    ________________________________________________
    Athanasios-8667

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •