Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Angry What the hell happened with the game?!?!

Good afternoon gals & guys

I was playing AMOLAD then suddenely the game has stuck on a loop... The screen went black immediately and all I heard was the music... After about 20 minutes staring at nothingness and enjoying the notes of ''Aces High'' played over and over again... Everything all of a sudden showed up on the screen again like nothing had happened - in the middle of a fight and I was able to finish the level...

I recorded this ''Black Event'' with my phone if anyone's interested to see I can upload the vid... I thought I've seen all already with this game regarding strange and unpredictable behaviours of LOTB, yet something like this I have seen for the first time...

Have a nice weekend, everyone

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Good afternoon gals & guys

I was playing AMOLAD then suddenely the game has stuck on a loop... The screen went black immediately and all I heard was the music... After about 20 minutes staring at nothingness and enjoying the notes of ''Aces High'' played over and over again... Everything all of a sudden showed up on the screen again like nothing had happened - in the middle of a fight and I was able to finish the level...

I recorded this ''Black Event'' with my phone if anyone's interested to see I can upload the vid... I thought I've seen all already with this game regarding strange and unpredictable behaviours of LOTB, yet something like this I have seen for the first time...

Have a nice weekend, everyone

Cheers,

W
    I posted in in a thread where is was a bit off topic - but that one seems fitting:

After the small update yesterday the game on my device is highly unstable (Android - Nexus). It feels like the game is having hickups - almost impossible to time moves right.

I also lost a fight when a VH of the enemy triggered fury and a Beezle attack more or less simultaneuously ... the game did not show any buttons anymore and only 2/3 of the screen filled like it does when fury kicks in. It's really hard to believe that in 4 month of my absence absolutely nothing changed in development quality.

I could try a reinstall because game has swollen again to 1,4 GByte but honestly I can't be arsed. I can't remember any software that needed so many reinstalls than this piece of crap ... absolutely ridiculous.

I also lost track of what is a bug and what is supposed to work like: Opponent attacks - my WNBOL takes revenge - her/his green Mayan Priestess revenges back?! Is this normal now? Are we back to Ping Pong PVP?

Apart from being unplayable while having this stuttering since the update I also sat there a few times today and tried to figure out what the f*ck just happened. It is well easier to predict the lottery ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I posted in in a thread where is was a bit off topic - but that one seems fitting:

After the small update yesterday the game on my device is highly unstable (Android - Nexus). It feels like the game is having hickups - almost impossible to time moves right.

I also lost a fight when a VH of the enemy triggered fury and a Beezle attack more or less simultaneuously ... the game did not show any buttons anymore and only 2/3 of the screen filled like it does when fury kicks in. It's really hard to believe that in 4 month of my absence absolutely nothing changed in development quality.

I could try a reinstall because game has swollen again to 1,4 GByte but honestly I can't be arsed. I can't remember any software that needed so many reinstalls than this piece of crap ... absolutely ridiculous.

I also lost track of what is a bug and what is supposed to work like: Opponent attacks - my WNBOL takes revenge - her/his green Mayan Priestess revenges back?! Is this normal now? Are we back to Ping Pong PVP?

Apart from being unplayable while having this stuttering since the update I also sat there a few times today and tried to figure out what the f*ck just happened. It is well easier to predict the lottery ...
    That Mayan Priestess has the same revenge passive. I have been noticing the stuttering and long load times between screens for several weeks now. After the last update, I have had the game just freeze for a minute or so several times in both PvP and PvE. It seems to be completely random as to what causes it, everything just pauses and resumes 45-90 seconds later.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    That Mayan Priestess has the same revenge passive. I have been noticing the stuttering and long load times between screens for several weeks now. After the last update, I have had the game just freeze for a minute or so several times in both PvP and PvE. It seems to be completely random as to what causes it, everything just pauses and resumes 45-90 seconds later.
    I know she has the same passive but this passive revenges after a revenge? So it's Ping Pong again.

The hangs I have as well ... But now it's short stutters what makes timing impossible ... Probably best to hibernate this coding nightmare again. It really is an absolute shame as I love the graphics. AI and the bugs are unworthy for this brand.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I know she has the same passive but this passive revenges after a revenge? So it's Ping Pong again.

The hangs I have as well ... But now it's short stutters what makes timing impossible ... Probably best to hibernate this coding nightmare again. It really is an absolute shame as I love the graphics. AI and the bugs are unworthy for this brand.
    OK. I get what you're saying now. After playing some Arena today, I am getting a lot of stutters there as well. I've seen Clairvoyant use her revive move twice today without having enough power also.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    OK. I get what you're saying now. After playing some Arena today, I am getting a lot of stutters there as well. I've seen Clairvoyant use her revive move twice today without having enough power also.
    Ah good - it is not just me "seeing things" - In GoF yesterday 4 of 5 chars were frozen - after a Red Buzz attacked me he defrosted a frozen char at the same time.