OS
    iOS

What's the deal with the launch issues (iOS)

Ever since yesterday it is taking me dozens of tries to get the game to even launch.

I boots.. goes through the home screen progress, shows the default HUB.. then BAM - An error occurred, please restart the game -- this happens over and over and over and over.

Eventually... after many tries.. the game load and doesn't present the error. But it is taking 5-10-15-20 tries to get there.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-05-2017 at 05:07 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Still a big problem.. Game crashes MANY MANY times on boot and then eventually will allow play.

Seems to be related to the popup alerts. I notice I've collected a few more trooper badges when this happens and I think it's that alert that is crashing the app. So, I think, I need to reboot the game enough times that that alert won't be triggered (really just guessing though)

OS
    iOS
    Really ridiculous.. nearly 2 hours later and I still can't boot the game without "an error occurred. Please restart the game."

OS
    iOS
    All day... game will never load and only presents the non-descript "An error occurred' message. I'd delete and reinstall.. but I don't want to lose data.

OS
    iOS
    How did you fix this error?