Android stability

What's with the fluctuating stability on Android phones? It worked wonders before a patch early in the year. That was after they fixed it before. I miss not having to worry about getting a text and getting sent back to my home screen. Or when I'd be able to check my texts from the text screen and the game wouldn't have to restart. Just glad I don't have to worry about plugging my phone in mid match and then it crapping out. But I've been back for a day or so and I've already had 8 crashes.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    What's with the fluctuating stability on Android phones? It worked wonders before a patch early in the year. That was after they fixed it before. I miss not having to worry about getting a text and getting sent back to my home screen. Or when I'd be able to check my texts from the text screen and the game wouldn't have to restart. Just glad I don't have to worry about plugging my phone in mid match and then it crapping out. But I've been back for a day or so and I've already had 8 crashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    2nd crash (1x) or hang (buttons disappeared - dance of the death at LoL Boss) in about 10 or 11 runs (started with 80 SoT) - while it was OK for me in the LoL Gunner - today seems horrible.

Just now a crash at sacrificing stuff.

After almost 1,5 years the game still doesn't provide basic stability. Seems like a fair strategy to me: Introduce more and more stuff and bugs but don't spend time on fixing old, long standing ones - or reintroduce old really annoying ones from time to time to remind the plebs that it could be even worse. If somebody at some time will pull the plug - it would not surprise me a bit - worst Android software ever with one of the nicest graphics ever.