Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Same here.
    same but at 196 lol
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I wonder if I only have 189/200 showing rather than 192(3) because I as wise, equipped a toon with 2 sets of needed talismans.. and ran the missions. So I really completed 2 missions at 1 time. That may have thrown a count error... Maybe the devs never figured someone would load a toon with chance AND immortal talismans and run the mission. Or use 2 Eddies with the proper talismans.
    That may be it. I know I did this as well and I am sure others have either by design or by mistake managed to clear two or more in one run. There were several instances where that could happen for sure.

I think I have two to go (Latent Ability 4 and maybe a 5?) and I am at 193.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    yeah also completed everything but still at 196...i wrote to the support one week ago but didn't get an answer, which is somewhat unusual.
    seems that support cannot help you there....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah also completed everything but still at 196...i wrote to the support one week ago but didn't get an answer, which is somewhat unusual.
    seems that support cannot help you there....
    no new from support too and no news here.
    There are so good if they don't have solution no answers
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I'm at 194/200. No word from the devs. No new pet. This sucks.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

I wonder if I only have 189/200 showing rather than 192(3) because I as wise, equipped a toon with 2 sets of needed talismans.. and ran the missions. So I really completed 2 missions at 1 time. That may have thrown a count error... Maybe the devs never figured someone would load a toon with chance AND immortal talismans and run the mission. Or use 2 Eddies with the proper talismans.
    I'm trying to puzzle out what the bug could have been, but I can't imagine what it could be.

1) Missions trigger automatically - if the mission you complete also fulfills a grind, they both unlock at once. This tells us that the calculations are not based on turning in the missions, but are calculated dynamically.

2) Missions complete simultaneously - if you complete a mission and it unlocks another mission that you happen to also complete (without knowing that you had it), both will be available for turning in immediately.

3) UI updates correctly and issues rewards - regardless of how the mission was completed, the UI correctly reflects it and the rewards are offered.

So far all I can come up with is that the code that increments the counter for grinds is somehow disconnected with the mission complete code. Its probably more economical to store the number of completed missions as a value instead of evaluating whatever object/array/table they're using to store the statuses of individual missions.

After some thought, the only thing I can come up with is that they have some sort of trigger on the grind value itself to give rewards, but it can't increment the value because it has been locked by the process trying to update it in the first place. The differences in values that everyone has could be accounted for by how many times we completed multiple missions at once AND the grind mission.

OS
    iOS
    Could be something as simple as:

if ( missionComplete == true ) { Achievement++; }

...with no consideration of the actual number of completed missions at one time. It could be a binary flag that is either true or false. Therefore if 2, 3 4, 5, etc missions are complete at the same time the flag is true and the achievement raises by 1, not by the completed mission count.

Truth is once I figured out that I could load correct talismans sets for multiple mission completions I did so as often as possible.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-14-2017 at 04:46 AM.

Could be something as simple as:

if ( missionComplete == true ) { Achievement++; }

...with no consideration of the actual number of completed missions at one time. It could be a binary flag that is either true or false. Therefore if 2, 3 4, 5, etc missions are complete at the same time the flag is true and the achievement raises by 1, not by the completed mission count.
    Yes, but thats terrible, like intern or student level terrible. Maybe the bugs in this game are sticking around so long because its a giant mess of spaghetti code. Does iOS have a GOTO?

OS
    Android
    I seem to remember there being more than the requisite number of missions last time, so if you got all the shards and got the pharaoh dog then maybe it stopped counting even if you then completed the extra missions? If the new total includes those few extra missions which weren't counted at the time then that could be the reason for the short fall..?

OS
    iOS
    All of these sound like they could be the reason why. I think we next need to hear from the developers as they are the only ones who can fix it. I little concerned with the lack of any chat at all from them unless of course it is included in the next update this month. My thoughts are that new content is a lot easier to do than fixing someone else's code that was inherited from Road House days. Clearly whoever they have on the making fixes side just cant get to the solutions for some very long term issues like Prisoner not working and AoF issues never mind the countless other ones that seem to be beyond a fix. It may be that we just have to live with these as they have been around for months.

I think the vast majority of players really don't notice or care about the game or toon bugs and maybe only notice the crashes and those sorts of things. It may just be the forum people who care or are bothered to comment and we are a probably only a very tiny minority of the global players of the game.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496