Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Wait... you mean we actually have to think and/or have a strategy instead of mindlessly bashing buttons?

I'm enjoying the longer, more thought out battles. Even when I'm the victor, I think 1-turn ass rapings are boring, and not fun in the slightest.
    that's not the factor, i like adjusting to special teams but this game wants you to put in soooo many hours every day, and now you have to put in even more. for me this is the pure definition of mindless grind as said in the opening post, i'm okay with balance right now. but the time factor starts to drive me away.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Kamuz and a few others have recently had the occasional team that slows me up - but honestly - so many teams blow up themselves these days - I can't say it feels that much slower. Self-destruction moves things along quite nicely in fact.

Then again I'm not playing like I used to either...

this is an obvious glich which will last till the next tuning. abusing thorns is fun, yeah but this makes it faster by accident not by intention. aside that hard to use it vs perfect immunity teams which seems to be 60% of all teams right now...
    Last edited by slauki; 11-10-2017 at 07:38 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    this is an obvious glich which will last till the next tuning. abusing thorns is fun, yeah but this makes it faster by accident not by intention. aside that hard to use it vs perfect immunity teams which seems to be 60% of all teams right now...
    Is it a bug or intended that thorns bounce?

Opponent has WNBoL on team.

- I attack - get thorns up.
    - WNBoL revenges gets thorn up on other team.
    - WNBoL causes my thorn to trigger an damages opponent team
    - Thorns bounce and damage my team

I had this suicide ping pong more than once so far. Maybe a warrior team with counter and thorns plus DM is the perfect suicide squad ...

OS
    Android
    Do you guys really think that this game (PvP mode) is balanced, fun and enjoyable?
    OP toons, hard to get assassin and gunner val's, permadeath, thorn tals, crashes, lags etc. it is just not fun to me.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Do you guys really think that this game (PvP mode) is balanced, fun and enjoyable?
    OP toons, hard to get assassin and gunner val's, permadeath, thorn tals, crashes, lags etc. it is just not fun to me.
    The worst thing for me is the stuttering that makes it nearly impossible to get the timing right. I mainly loose fights as it is very hard to get perfect hits to let things trigger.

I also would like to know what is intended and what is a bug. There is so much weird shit going on in a fight that I really lost track.

A few fights ago I attacked with an AoP and the WNBoL revenged but hit my MCR?!?! Is he having now a free choice who to revenge?

To answer your question: In this state it is no fun at all.

Banned
    Since this stuttering started something is complete wrong with LotBugs.

When a SSD doesn't like to taunt anymore and this over days and lots of other effects aren't triggering on attack...

What I don't know, if it was intentionally changed or if it is a new sign of devs incompetence.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I don’t find it enjoyable at all, although I’ve never been a big pvp fan. I just don’t think it works with this type of game. All of the effort they’ve put into balancing and tuning has wasted almost a year now with not much changing. It’s still just a matter of having the right characters and setups.

I’d much rather have been playing night city or new event maps all this time. I’m sure they’re still waiting time looking into how they can tweak characters for pvp next. Meanwhile, there’s one lonely guy in a corner trying to finish night city. Hopefully they make it 20 SoT a run so I can finally break my addiction.

Sorry guys, hate to be so negative, but I tried patience and it’s not working.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Hey guys,

have mentioned this in the askora reigns thread, but i think this topic is important enough to create a specific thread.

so all in all i'm quite okay with the current state of pvp (aside the known bugs), it's much better and more stabile than before. i think the characters are also better balanced now.
    but i think the current meta is slow as hell and that a pain in the ass, because the game is so time consuming anyway.
    since the perfect immunity is so popular it's really hard to play fast. maybe i just didn't figure it out, but it's a structural problem i think.
    the yellow valk is cool and i don't think she is OP but she slows the game down too much. playing fast is fun and addictive, the slow to death grind like BNW is just boring.

that said: some matches in PVP feel like playing garden of dismay X sometimes. that's what i don't like because even more time is needed to fulfill all daily tasks.

what do you guys think? is this only my perception, or is this the slowest meta we ever had?

I agree with you. And I say more .. not only the yellow Val that leaves the game slow .. if you face the Alchemist and he makes the right moves .. the thing will take even longer.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Sorry guys, hate to be so negative, but I tried patience and it’s not working.
    No pissing & moaning! Lord Skidmark doesn't approve. Actually, think she said she gets off on it!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    I agree with you. And I say more .. not only the yellow Val that leaves the game slow .. if you face the Alchemist and he makes the right moves .. the thing will take even longer.
    He’s not a strong attacker so not sure we’ll see him much. He’s one of those toons that will definitely need the right support team.

With that being said - when I faced Schmebs Alchemist and he was Ghosted - then cast it again - then doomed me - damn - what a pain in the ass. I won - but probably my longest fight of the week
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    No pissing & moaning! Lord Skidmark doesn't approve. Actually, think she said she gets off on it!
    I knew a girl like that once. She turned out to be a real nightmare. I’ll take LotBs bugs over that any day.
    MrFreeze-6530