Thread: Hey Troopers

OS
    Android

Hey Troopers

As you probably noticed i didn't log into the game for almost 5 days. I had a serious personal issue to take care off and didn't have the time nor the will to play LotB.
    I am back for now until further notice.
    I would like to thank my 44 loyal Troopers for not removing me i will make sure you won't loose your badges again until i quit that game.
    Also no hard feelings to the 6 that ditched me, i understand that with Trooper soul coming they had to make a choice, i hope you replaced me with an awesome trooper like myself.

Have fun

P.S. T-man your inbox is full
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    As you probably noticed i didn't log into the game for almost 5 days. I had a serious personal issue to take care off and didn't have the time nor the will to play LotB.
    I am back for now until further notice.
    I would like to thank my 44 loyal Troopers for not removing me i will make sure you won't loose your badges again until i quit that game.
    Also no hard feelings to the 6 that ditched me, i understand that with Trooper soul coming they had to make a choice, i hope you replaced me with an awesome trooper like myself.

Have fun

P.S. T-man your inbox is full
    Hope all is well for you now? If you are looking for replacement Troopers send me a request
    Last edited by PerthEddie; 11-09-2017 at 02:32 PM.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    This is why it should be a priority for the dev team to make sending trooper badges easier. I understand they want us to play to earn our own, but a quick way to send them to our troopers would save a lot of people from quitting the game. They expect us to put in a minimum of 2 hours a day playing. People are really getting burned out after more than a year of slow progress.

I’m so sick of doing the same thing over and over, I’m not even sure why I keep playing. Oh wait, it’s addiction. That and my troopers. Devs, please wake up and realize we want to be able to take a day or two off without jeopardizing our troopers.

On a personal note Dave, I hope things are going a bit better for you now.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Good to see you here DM. I hope all is well now. I cleared my inbox. Thanks.