Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    If you really want to play this game, whatever your decision is , new or old account, DO NOT spend any money on it. The fun from the game goes down the drain the moment you spent even a single dollar on it, believe me when I say it. Right now I fill like the dumbest person in the whole world for spending so much $ here.
    Just jumping in to echo what Bradata just said, it's worth repeating. The minute you spend money and don't land the toon you're after, you're disappointed. And then you start chasing it like a dumbass gambler. I just spent $$ on this latest event, then chased it because I had already invested in it and felt that if I got the Alchemist, it would justify the $$ spent. I didn't, of course, and the regret digs deeper. Before you know it, you log on everyday only because you've invested so much money into it and you hate the thought of walking away after that. Hoping that next time you'll have better 'luck' haha. The game is fun but spending your money ruins it for sure.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Just jumping in to echo what Bradata just said, it's worth repeating. The minute you spend money and don't land the toon you're after, you're disappointed. And then you start chasing it like a dumbass gambler. I just spent $$ on this latest event, then chased it because I had already invested in it and felt that if I got the Alchemist, it would justify the $$ spent. I didn't, of course, and the regret digs deeper. Before you know it, you log on everyday only because you've invested so much money into it and you hate the thought of walking away after that. Hoping that next time you'll have better 'luck' haha. The game is fun but spending your money ruins it for sure.
    Exactly, man! I did get the Alchemist after $$$$ and still felt like a complete idiot, I didn't even like the guy anymore. Now I deleted all my credit cards from the play store on my android and will try a different approach with the game, as many before me, I'll go "casual"
    F'in game! I've had enough of it, after 13 months playing I am $115 per month out of pocket. Please, call me STUPID, I definitely deserve it!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Exactly, man! I did get the Alchemist after $$$$ and still felt like a complete idiot, I didn't even like the guy anymore. Now I deleted all my credit cards from the play store on my android and will try a different approach with the game, as many before me, I'll go "casual"
    F'in game! I've had enough of it, after 13 months playing I am $115 per month out of pocket. Please, call me STUPID, I definitely deserve it!
    Dude, seriously...$115 per month? Wow, I feel for you man. Hang in there...the multiple breaks in between have really helped me. I now play Arena only to get above 2300, and am enjoying playing the events just for fun.

Banned
    @Bradata: Holy shit, you are stupid :-)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    @Bradata: Holy shit, you are stupid :-)
    Thank you!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

WorldWide depends on the tour at the time
    OS
    iOS
    Ok mate,
    Put a call ASP for 50 troopers to come to your aid ...keep fighting..

OS
    Android
    Thank you all for your advice, At first I wanted to give myself a chance to rebuild my account, but a member of the family got that stupid idea of making a "joke" and sacrificed my characters that had 5*, like half sharded Grim Reaper Eddie, half sharded Cyborg Eddie etc. leaving me no other choice but to start anew.

To be honest, I think I'll just go back in time. Already unlocked 4* Sentinel Golden Son, 4* Angel of Fear and Fear of the Dark Eddie. Also 7 Deadly Gifts is still on, so in couple of days I'll get Pharaoh Eddie (and that's fun part, because Pharaoh Eddie was my first Eddie, first 5* and also first character I fully maxed out on my first account, that's why I said it's like "going back in time" for me).

The only thing I am kinda sad of are troopers I had on my previous account, but since the most valuable ones are present and active on this forum, I guess I might be able to add them quickly. (Looking at you, Gmac, Jofer and Sag )

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    So I only saw that once (like what? a month or two ago?)
    Does it pop up for new players now? That's cool if so. Makes me want to start over for sure hahaha. A for sure Pharaoh eddie is great on the first week.
    Yes, it does. I was surprised and happy to see that.

If you really want to play this game, whatever your decision is , new or old account, DO NOT spend any money on it. The fun from the game goes down the drain the moment you spent even a single dollar on it, believe me when I say it. Right now I fill like the dumbest person in the whole world for spending so much $ here.
    In the first account, from the day of release until today, I spent only 20 zł, or about 5 euros, because there was 70% or 85% Ironite discount. I have grinded through with everything and I am proud that I haven't spent hundreds of $$$. Also I'm sorry about your lost cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Mercifal

Well... I would say to start from scratch, with completely new account, but not delete this one... Achievement system is the key thing right now - lots of skillshards, fragments, souls to pick up and rebuild your team or maybe even get the better than you had once... When you done as soon as you can - you'll be having Grim Reaper Eddie - something I didn't have and felt hard with certain missions back in the past before it was released...

Cokolwiek zaplanujesz - pamiętaj, że zawsze mogę Ci pomóc - może nie mam wielu super postaci, ale te co mam dają radę zarówno jeśli chodzi o fabułę, questy itp.

Pozdro,

W

W sumie każda postać jest super na swój sposób (przynajmniej dla mnie). I bardzo podziękowałbym za pomoc. Jeżeli jest jeszcze u Ciebie miejsce na liście Trooperów, to bardzo chętnie bym tam zagościł.

Z wyrazami szacunku, Mercifal
    Last edited by Mercifal; 11-11-2017 at 04:47 PM.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    iOS
    Sent a request to your new account. Enjoy your fresh new journey!
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie