OS
    Android

pulled an "event exclusive character" from a rare soul

I just pulled Kari Valkyrie Siren from a rare soul. I was under the impression that she was an event exclusive character and was not available from other souls. To quote @Sparton from that event -

"Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit Kari, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!"

About 10 weeks in fact....

I still can hope of getting the Gunner Chopper and Sentinel Mayan Priestess that I missed out on then in the coming weeks?
    Although I think its a bug with the dupe system so since I dont have these 2 its far less likely I'll get them in the future.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I just pulled Kari Valkyrie Siren from a rare soul. I was under the impression that she was an event exclusive character and was not available from other souls. To quote @Sparton from that event -

"Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit Kari, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!"

About 10 weeks in fact....

I still can hope of getting the Gunner Chopper and Sentinel Mayan Priestess that I missed out on then in the coming weeks?
    Although I think its a bug with the dupe system so since I dont have these 2 its far less likely I'll get them in the future.
    Hate to burst your bubble Alchemist... she was added with the October 19th update.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9063

Hopefully, the Sentinel Priestess and Gunner Chopper will be added later...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble Alchemist... she was added with the October 19th update.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9063

Hopefully, the Sentinel Priestess and Gunner Chopper will be added later...
    I obviously missed that. So about 7 weeks later an event "exclusive" character becomes available through rare souls. So when sparton says it maybe a very long time before you get another chance at a character the main words to focus on are "may be", not "a very long time". Duly noted
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I obviously missed that. So about 7 weeks later an event "exclusive" character becomes available through rare souls. So when sparton says it maybe a very long time before you get another chance at a character the main words to focus on are "may be", not "a very long time". Duly noted
    yeah exactly i feel they should have waited a bit longer otherwise the grind for exclusives is not worth it...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Got a warrior priestess yesterday from those new souls
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    Android

Preliminary notes of future update

So when sparton says it maybe a very long time before you get another chance at a character the main words to focus on are "may be", not "a very long time". Duly noted
    When Sparton says anything, it could be false info because of a bug. The team is looking into the bug now, so please be patient. The admin/developer verbal bug changes will go live in an upcoming forum update.

I couldn't resist...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    use many rare souls ( 100 rare souls all colour) and...only fucking 3 and 4* dupes 0 5*
    Always no so important toons like Alliance General, Aces High Eddie, Navigator Eddie, The Prisoner, VH Eddie, Astra_VS bored
    Last edited by blade685; 11-21-2017 at 11:34 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.